The new changes is a clear indication that we are one step closer to the end...

by RobertT18 22 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper
    You know what ? An interesting thing I might try doing is this : Go down to the park where the JW cart people stand in my little town and talk again with them posing as a non-JW who has JW relatives still in and tell them that my JW relatives told me that WT is stopping all construction worldwide and laying off thousands of workers . Then I might ask the Witnesses, " What could be causing the WT Society to have these financial difficulties where they are having to lay off people and stop all their construction projects ? " And see what the JW's answer. Then after they answer I might lead in with the WT child abuse news printouts again which disclose 13.5 million $$$$ here, and millions there being paid out and implant THAT thought into the Witnesses heads about the REAL reasons WT Society may be laying off people and stopping construction. So I'm thinking I may do that soon. What do some of you think ? Peace out, mr. Flipper
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Signs that the end is near:

A black U.S. president
    Tsunamis and earthquakes killing thousands
    Stock market up / Stock market down
    Worldwide financial uneasiness
    The end of the Soviet Union
    International Year of Peace
    Gay marriage
    Watchtower is going broke
    The love of the greater number cooling off
    Good news
    Bad news
    New Pope

Seriously, I found myself in a group of my wife's JW friends and they kept saying how there couldn't possibly be 20 years left "in this system." It takes awhile to wake them up out of that mindset, and most never wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flipper: An interesting thing I might try doing is ....

I know you. You definitely can remove the word "might."

• tornapart
    tornapart
    In our congregation there's been two camps, one camp getting all excited saying 'this is it, Armageddon's coming, they want all of us out in the field service, pioneering', isn't wonderful!' and the other camp who have seen right through it and realise it's because the funds are disappearing and they're having to make cuts. It'll be very interesting to see how it all pans out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit