Things You Still Agree With The JWs On

by Fred Franztone 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Will not bare arms against my fellow man. They got that one right. Religions are like people no one is all bad or all good.

So no sleeveless for you New Boy? I agree, especially at my age, you get that flappy part hanging down, not a good look.

Bearing arms on the other hand, I don't have a problem with, the willingness of some to bear arms in defence of their country is actually what gives you the freedom not to bear arms.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Lemon, love the post.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

To me the two central teachings of JWs are not to fight in wars and the importance of God's name. I think they're right about both of them. JWs are the largest peace community in the world and they are the most consistent defenders of God's name. So they have some things going for them. But breaking up families, shunning, disallowing freedom of thought and education, are absolutely intolerable. If JWs reform they could evolve into something good.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Religion is a snare and a racket.

No one should be forced to worship in a way they do not approve of or be made to choose between their beliefs and their family. (However, the strange thing is that JWs don't agree with themselves on this matter. They're hypocrites)

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

They are defenders of their own interpretation of what gods name (the tetragrammaton) is... that is all.....and that biblical tyrant doesn't need anyone to defend his name.....he is big and ugly enough to do his own slaughtering thank you very much : )

• slimboyfat
  • Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

I just looked through it......do you REALLY think they in any way have god's support? (if there was one)

Answer.....no.....they are a bunch of charlatans who are getting their arse handed to them from every direction......if they really had the truth they wouldn't be hiding in their ivory tower....they would be engaging.....showing us satanic bastards up with their "truth".

The fact the witnesses scarper when asked the simplest of questions.....should tell all of us....their faith is defunct....they just haven't had the memo yet.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It's the old king Saul argument isn't it? A bad king doesn't stop it being Jehovah's people. It's worth considering at least.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

If "king saul" was real.....maybe.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Was Jesus real?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit