Selena Vertolomo "The Mower" and her sister Sherrie call into The Six Screens TIME STAMP 2:53

by RESPECTFUL OBSERVER 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

What I did not get from either sister was what exactly they are accusing Tony Morris of. He is directly and personally responsible for what? ignoring CSA??? promoting CSA??? participating in CSA??? covering up CSA??? all of the above???

Was anything made clear to you?

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

There are so many questions at this stage

I tried listening to six screens but they never really said anything it was just a lot of noise

its amazing how some people can talk for so long without ever saying anything

I wish they could be succinct and actually say what they are accusing Tony of.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

At 3:41 one caller says something about one of the sisters who claims to have been abused by Tony or his friends has written a book? Did I understand that correctly? If so what book?

she also said the two sisters accusing Tony were invited to appear on a podcast straight after the six teens show called Watchtower after dark. Did they do this podcast and were they more succinct in that they actually said anything this time?

There are so many unanswered questions regarding this. I’d be very grateful if someone could give their best guesses to these questions-

1. Did she accuse Tony of being involved with the abuse or just covering it up? She did say he was responsible for it, so is he involved himself? If he is only being accused of covering it up then surely all Governing body members are also?

2. She said The state of Pennsylvania investigation is taking too long, is it possible that the Borg can throw enough money at the problem that they can make it go away?

3. what happens next? Is there anyway the Borg can sweep this one under the carpet and move on? I just can’t see it this time

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Rick does a fine job!

• TxNVSue2023
    TxNVSue2023

Is there any updates to this situation?

• Listener
    Listener

Not that I know of and excellent that you ask. Some ex JWs don't even bother to do any research before they believe her, even going to the point of making video's supporting her claims.

About a month ago Youtuber, Jimmy Bell did a couple of interviews with her. He asked her some great questions but she presented absolutely no evidence. Some of the excuses were that we don't deserve to know, things must be kept hidden for the time being, she will share it later as she see's fit and she doesn't want to share insurance documents about her house's burning down. Funny that, but you would think there would be a police report or two about this. I've seen absolutely nothing so it would be good to see anything that might support her crazy claims.

On one of Jim's Youtubes a poster commented that she had made claims that "she's an "apostolic descendent" and part of a secret group inside the JWs that is above the Governing Body that cares about apostolic bloodlines, which sounds pretty non-sensical."

Here's a link to the interview with Jimmy Bell but it's not worth watching other than for the fact that she is really clever in avoiding answering anything factual or proving any of her more weird claims other than what is already public knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhreBV9L3eQ&t=4335s

She's very intelligent and it sounds like she had an awful childhood but some of her ideas are whacky. It's such a shame, not only for her but for the naïve ex JWs that believe this stuff.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

"She's very intelligent and it sounds like she had an awful childhood but some of her ideas are whacky."

- Could also be a nut case.

R.B.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Yeah, nothing I've heard about her passes "the sniff test", as far as I'm concerned.

The idea that there is a secret society operating within the organisation is a fun one, though 😸👍.

• Listener
    Listener

I forgot to mention that the video above was uploaded a month ago. I haven't heard of anything since.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Does Watchtower sacrifice babies to Jehovah?

Yes ... absolutely it does. And not just babies. Pregnant mothers, elderly cancer patients, leukaemic children, adult accident victims......all in the name of Rutherford's messed up, evil blood doctrine!!

We don't need wacky child sacrifice rumours to accuse watchtower of evil...they do enough already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit