Selena Vertolomo "The Mower" and her sister Sherrie call into The Six Screens TIME STAMP 2:53

by RESPECTFUL OBSERVER 27 Replies latest jw friends

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER

Selena Vertolomo, former Jehovah's Witnesses who was sexually abused in Watchtower, went to visit Tony Morris in North Carolina. Selena and her sister call in and explain their position. Callers dial in from around the world and ask plenty of questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Qo5NqR4pE&t=1340s

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I think Rick acted shamefully by promoting this type of behavior. I've never watched Six Screens before yesterday, but I watched a portion of this program yesterday because it was posted on another thread, and it didn't make me feel Rick has a good handle on truth or reality.

I know abuse happens in the JWBorg world, but to promote the type of behavior that Salena took part in is not the answer. To me, it looks like Rick and other youtubers are trying to capitalize on whatever is the latest thing in order to get views, even if it's not based on truth. I doesn't make me want to watch his program a second time. Maybe he has some good shows, but I'll never know.

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER

From what I understand, Rick gives everyone a voice. Everyone did not have a voice in the Watchtower, so he wants to hear everyone who has a bone to pick with the Watchtower. Rick had questions that he wanted Selena to answer. You are making it sound like Rick goes along with everything. The Six Screens, whether people like it or not, is where ex-Jehovah's Witnesses come to talk in real-time. The big elephant in the room last week in the ex-Witness news was Selena visiting Tony Morris's kingdom hall. Rick's program is "JW WORLD NEWS"; why would he not bring this up? Easy Prompt could you explain Rick's shameful behavior?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Easy Prompt could you explain Rick's shameful behavior?

I have never been a fan of Rick Fearon/Six Screens until today after watching the interview of Salena Vertolomo & her sister Sherry Vertolomo. Watchtower's goose is much closer to being cooked!

l'll give Rick Fearon/SixScreens an A+!

And I'll give the Vertolomo sisters a Gold-Metal for bravery & looking out for the interests of abused victims by WT!

EasyPrompt...I can tell you're soft on WT...how sad!

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

"Jehovah's Witnesses sacrificing babies to Jehovah, do you feel that really happens, Sherry?..."

(Sherry gives no evidence.)

"It does, I have to agree with you. I'm not totally oblivious. I'm sure it does happen."

(Rick just said he's sure people sacrifice babies to Jehovah.)

"One of the other things, I think she might have the numbers right, but I'm not sure, but on that same tiktok video where she's talking about babies being sacrificed to Jehovah, she talks about a pedophile ring. That I have no problem with. I know it for a fact. I have a personal friend who was a personal friend with Watchtower. He's told me numerous times about..."

Anyway, I won't go into all of it. Here's the thing -

Just because we know something has gone on at other times, doesn't mean it's gone on in this particular circumstance.

We know rape happens. But Joseph wasn't guilty of rape just because rape happens.

It's never wise to repeat slander. If there is evidence, fine, but there was no evidence given here. Just puff. Puff isn't a good foundation for anything heavy.

If you read any of my other posts, you know I am not soft on WTBT$. That organization will be destroyed by the nations, I am confident of that. They will be destroyed for misrepresenting Jehovah, the God of truth and love. But so will everyone else who loves lies, as is figuratively depicted here...

"But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death."

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    "And I'll give the Vertolomo sisters a Gold-Metal for bravery & looking out for the interests of abused victims by WT!"

https://www.tiktok.com/@imyourhuckleberry2021/video/7221180032910249258

https://www.tiktok.com/@imyourhuckleberry2021/video/7224210911496539434

https://www.tiktok.com/@imyourhuckleberry2021/video/7225433796483714350

I know that Barbara Anderson, Bill Bowen, and Mark O'Donnell have been brave and have looked out for the interests of abused victims of the WTBT$. I also know that there are countless others who have been brave and have looked out for the interests of abused victims of the WTBT$. I would just hate to see their hard work and progress lose ground because of unsubstantiated claims and threats.

Showing up at a KH and speaking abusively to a random elder is not being "brave". It's being foolish.

I hope Sherry and Salena get the comfort they need. I'm sorry they're suffering. I'm sure they've been through some kind of trauma. They are obviously disturbed individuals. But responding to abuse with abuse is not the way to take down the WT.

• Listener
    Listener

Respectful Observer - are you Rick Fearon?

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Respectful Observer - are you Rick Fearon?

Yes. You'll notice he mentions Massachusetts in a couple of his past posts.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If what she says is true ,why hasn`t she gone to the police ?Authorities? ,instead of just turning up the way she did to someone who couldn`t give a shit ?

That`s my Q!

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

This could be the end of the organisation as we know it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit