Selena Vertolomo "The Mower" and her sister Sherrie call into The Six Screens TIME STAMP 2:53

by RESPECTFUL OBSERVER 27 Replies latest jw friends

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    all in the name of Rutherford's messed up, evil blood doctrine!!

History of doctrine[edit]

From 1931,[62] when the name "Jehovah's witnesses" was adopted, Watch Tower Society publications maintained the view of Society founder Charles Taze Russell that the reference to abstaining from the eating of blood in the Apostolic Decree of Acts 15:19–29 was a "suggestion" to be given to Gentile converts.[63][64] Watch Tower publications during the presidency of Joseph Franklin Rutherford commended the commercial and emergency uses of blood.[65][66] ...

In 1944, with the Watch Tower Society under the administration of president Nathan Homer Knorr, The Watchtower asserted that the decrees contained in Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:10–14 forbade the eating or drinking of blood in biblical times "whether by transfusion or by the mouth" and that this applied "in a spiritual way to the consecrated persons of good-will today, otherwise known as 'Jonadabs' of the Lord's 'other sheep'."[70]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_and_blood_transfusions (gov. website)

Blood transfusions

Originally Allowed. Blood transfusions and donating blood for transfusion is commended (Golden Age 1925 July 29 p.683, Golden Age 1929 May 1 p.502, Consolation 1940 December 25 p.19)

1945 - Forbidden. Blood transfusions first stated as wrong (Watchtower 1945 July 1 p.198-201)

https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blood-transfusions.php

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I agree with Diogenesister that, metaphorically, the GB demands the sacrifice of babies. When this Selena first made that claim I thought, "Well, she's technically correct".

I think it was in the 90s that a bizarre issue of the Watchtower was published, featuring pictures of children on its cover. When you read the article, it turned out that these children had all died from refusing blood transfusions*, in obedience to the GB's blood doctrine. Those arrogant mofos were gloating over the deaths of children, sacrificed to the blood doctrine!

I don't for a minute believe that the GB holds satanic rites where they murder babies, if that's what's being asserted.

* It's possible that a few of those kids may have died anyway even if they had had transfusions, due to the severity of the illnesses which they had, but the GB were sure as shooting happy that those children had been obedient unto death, and lauding their own blood doctrine for it. They seemed pretty convinced of cause and effect in these deaths.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

BTW, I find it interesting that the blood doctrine came in not long after Rutherford's death from illness. Was he having blood transfusions as part of his treatment?

• vienne
    vienne

I don't know if he had blood transfusions, but given his known illness, probably not. In mom's notes there is an interview of an aged Witness doctor who told her that in the 1940s a patient of his refused blood citing the verse in acts. He wrote to the Watchtower Society seeking support for giving the man a transfusion. Return mail from the WT said the man was right, and the blood transfusion articles in The Watchtower followed. I presume this is accurate.

• vienne
    vienne
    Selena is either a liar or delusional. None of her story makes sense, and she acts irrationally. But some x-witnesses will grasp at anything.
  • NotFormer
    NotFormer

She does seem to prove that some exjws give the exjw community a bad name. Of course, if the GB had any imagination, they could create false flag situations where loyal Bethelites pretend to be exjws spouting crazy nonsensical crap. "The GB are a secret society that sacrifices babies" is the sort of thing only going to make current JWs roll their eyes, at best!

I'm not saying that the GB create false flag situations. As I suggested above, I doubt that they have the imagination. Some exes damage the cause completely free of help from mysterious secret organisations. 🙄

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

TxNVSue2023

Is there any updates to this situation?

Listener
    some of her ideas are whacky.

vienne

Selena is either a liar or delusional.

Selena is so lucky that she has some sanity left. Abused from 6 months to age 11? And she's not going from one identity to another nonstop. A true miracle.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Anyway she toned down her speech at the protest. Sharing another piece of the puzzle.

2:03:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naqWGyK43Ck&t=7560s

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

“It was personally covered by Tony Morris. That’s why I drove to confront him about it.”

What does she mean now? She and her sister did accuse him of being involved in CSA is she now changing her story?

By the sound of it and this is just a guess, she and her sister and possibly others were abused by her father and possibly others in a pedo ring. She says the GB knew about it maybe they tried to cover it up as that have done in the past. But it doesn’t sound like she is actually accusing Tony of CSA involvement himself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit