What sort of Dog would you be?.......Take da test!

by qwerty 26 Replies latest jw friends

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Golden Retriever

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof!

Hmm.....I wonder if Golden Retrievers get along great with Cocker Spaniels I bet they do

• Nikita
    Nikita

German ShepherdNo bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. That focus and attention to detail spans from your personal to your professional life, too. Although you can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to the projects you tackle, you still manage to keep cool and laid-back in social situations. You get a kick out of the little things and thrive when you're constantly busy and on-the-go. Easygoing and unpretentious, you don't need constant pampering and reassurance. A genuine, carefree pup, you're a true-blue friend, employee, and partner. Woof!

Nikita

Yep, pretty accurate for me!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    What Breed of Dog Are You?
    Sheila, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Keep reading for more about your Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!
  • Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey Sheila and Scully! Want to form a pack?

Christopher, you're a Bernese Mountain Dog!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Keep reading for more about your puppy personality...

• JH
    JH
    What Breed of Dog Are You?

JoHn, you're a German Shepherd!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. Keep reading for more about your puppy personality...

Home | Back to Results
    JoHn, you're a German Shepherd!
    Did you know?

German Shepherds are the most likely to order their toast darkly toasted or burnt. They even drive Toyota Corollas, like you. They love to comment on JWD forum, and most of all they are very smart and deserve the best things in life. Although others may also be German shepherds, you are the best one.

Well, I have a German name, and german blood in my veins, so it must be true.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Gitasatsangha, you're a German Shepherd!

No bones, about it, you're a loyal, hard-working German Shepherd. Dedicated and always low-maintenance, people flock to you — they know they can count on you to get any job done, and done well. Keep reading for more about your puppy personality...

• JH
    JH

JoHn, you're a Hot Dog !

• Carmel
    Carmel

Definately a bloodhound! Got a nose for reality and dedicated to the hunt! Soft cuddly ears and a perchance for swagger. Bay at the moon ocassionally when in deep sh*t but generally asleep on the porch practicing for the next outing.

caveman

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

BigTex sure no problem WHO LET THE DOGS OUT WOOOF WOOOOOOF WHO LET THE DOGS OUT WOOOOF WOOOOF

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

A golden retriever. I love them it's a shame people are not like them this world would be a better place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit