Who should be voted off AMERICAN IDOL?

by morrisamb 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thank God Corey is gone (although he was booted, not voted off).

Anyone watch today? Kimberley Locke was simply amazing...Reuben as well...

Clay was great but played it safe...too bad Joshua didn't...he was the worst singer tonight....it was painful to watch...disco is not his genre of singing...

I also liked Carmen.

Of the judges, I love Simon's honesty.

Reuben looks like a shoe-in for American Idol finalist...I wish his competition was either Kimgerly Locke or Clay

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

my top four are Clay, Trenyce, Reuben and Josh(even tho he had a cold tonight and did not do well)-second thru fourth place are variable...I don't like Carmen-she has this cowgirl yodel thing going in every song. Kim Locke and Ricky are good, but the others are better. I am not a fan of Kim Cauldwell either-her style is a dime a dozen.

Ravyn

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Kimberly L and 'It's Raining Men' was amazing!!!! she did great

Ruuuuubeen was awesome I can see him winning

my personal Fav is Clay mainly because his voice knocks me out every time you just don't think looking at him he can sing like that.

Ven

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I fell asleep right before Josh's performance. Good because I hear it was terrible. I think Carmen is just so cute and has a future in C/W music, like they told her last week. Kimberly L. was great at singing "It's Raining Men" last night also. I think that either Kimberly C or Josh will be voted off tonight. Clay has an amazing voice. However, I think Ruuuuuuuuben will ultimately take the title of "AI 2."

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Kimberly L and 'It's Raining Men' was amazing!!!! she did great
    Ruuuuubeen was awesome I can see him winning
    my personal Fav is Clay mainly because his voice knocks me out every time you just don't think looking at him he can sing like that.

Ven, we think alike. I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't think Kimberly Locke will win though. The others are so much stronger talents than she is. She was awfully good last night though.

I voted last night, and wanted to vote for Josh because he couldn't help being sick, and it was busy, busy, busy. For a long time. I doubt he will get booted if that is any consideration. Also he is a Marine!!! Finally I just voted for Carmen, Kimberly L., and Clay. I got through for Josh after about 15 minutes. It took several tries to vote for Clay too.

My 14 year old granddaughter and her other grandma watch it too. We were talking about it on Monday, and Carlie likes Carmen the best. Her other grandma feels exactly as I do. (see above)

I think Kimberly Caldwell or Rickey will get booted this week. Too bad because I liked her very much at first. She is picking the wrong songs or something. She just isn't "on" lately.

I also think it's interesting that all the judges love the ones they picked the best. Simon hasn't been hard on Carmen at all (isn't fair because she isn't always good), and Paula always loves Trenyce. Randy wasn't too thrilled with Kimberly last night, but he wasn't hard on her either.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Mulan: "I don't think Kimberly Locke will win though. The others are so much stronger talents than she is."

Hi Mulan...why do you think Kimberly L. isn't as strong as the others....I'd buy a record of her singing that song last night but how many of the others would I? Perhaps Reuben. I don't think any of them could sing It's Raining Men like she did. Even two of the judges said it was brilliant.

I agree, it's too bad for Josh that he wasn't feeling well, but I also think it would be incredibly difficult for a country voice to sing disco!

Too bad us Canadians can't vote!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Hi Mulan...why do you think Kimberly L. isn't as strong as the others

I only mean she isn't as consistenly good, like Clay and Ruben are. The first night, when she sang the song about fire, I thought she was awful, and her notes were flat. I thought for sure she would get voted off that night. She is good, but not every time. I agree with you about the song she sang last night...........really good.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi Mulan, agreed...I guess the two most consistantly good singers are Reuben and Clay....oh yeah, and Corey was consistantly bad ...hee hee

Kimberly Caldwell...I don't know...she just bugs me...I feel like I'm watching an amusement park singer..good voice, but no soul!

Regardless, I'm adicted to American Idol (even though sometimes I want to throw things at the judges and singers!) ..oh, and I love Curb Your Enthusiasm!

• sandy
    sandy
    Simon hasn't been hard on Carmen at all (isn't fair because she isn't always good)

Mulan, I agree with that 100% ! Simon has not said one mean remark about Carmen. She isn't that good. Yes she is cute and she can carry a tune but her talent is just not up to the high standards some of the other contestants set. He is either too proud to admit he made a bad choice for the wildcard or he likes her because she is cute. Who knows about that one.

I think Carmen needs more vocal coaching.

I don't like Kim C either. She is not that good. Her performance is fine but her vocal skills are average. She doesn't have much range. Or if she does she doesn't show it or even hint at it.

I want Kim C, Carmen and Josh to go and then probably Ricky. After that we'll see some real competition.

I like Ricky and will be sad to see him go but I just don't think he is good enough to beat Clay, Ruben Trenyce or Kim L.

• Matty
    Matty

I wish you wouldn't spoil it! We in the UK don't get to see the show till Friday evening!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit