Who should be voted off AMERICAN IDOL?

by morrisamb 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Did you see American Idol last night...I missed it but I heard Ricky got voted off...what a crock...Kimberley Caldwell should go...I can't believe Kimberly locke was in the bottom 3 both times giving her two best performances yet!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I thought it was Carmen's time to be voted off, since she was in the bottom 2 last week. I thought Rickey would be voted off, but not this soon. I think Ruben will win this thing...everyone loves him, especially Simon Growl.

• sandy
    sandy

I too am very upset that Ricky was voted off so soon. I wanted Carmen Josh and Kimberly Caldwell to go in that order.

Oh well, I had a feeling it would be Ricky though even though he didn't deserve to go so soon. I voted for him at least 100 times the other night it obviously did not help.

If one of them, Carmen, Kimberly C or Josh is not voted off next week I will no longer watch the show. It is starting to really get on my nerves, how people are making it a popularity contest.

I want Clay or Ruben to win the American Idol title.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Sandy, you go girl! I'm with you all the way...Josh bores me to tears (sort of like the #2 finalist last year)....Kimberly Caldwell is so unbelievable....if she just would let out the real Kimberley, I might like her singing...right now, she could phone in her performance

Ricky is a wonderful singer...I just don't get it and even more so Kimberly Locke has one of the top 4 voices and she gets voted bottom 3..you're right it has become a popularity contest...and even though I originally wanted clay to win, it is so obvious Reuben should and will win...this won't be as fun a final unless Reuben gets voted out early...yeah, like that's going to happen...just like Kelly Clarkson never was in the bottom 3 pit, Reuben won't be either...let's say, he sucked one week, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the title!

• happyout
    happyout

WHAT WERE PEOPLE THINKING??? I can't believe that Carmen was not even in the bottom three! I am losing my faith in either the voting system of the show, or the American public. It is obvious that Ruuu-ben should win, and it will be a total travesty if he doesn't, but remember last year when Tamyra was voted off before no talent Nikki? Just goes to show, there's no accounting for taste (or the lack thereof). I am beginning to feel so sorry for Kimberly Locke, she has been singing her heart out, and still she's not getting the votes. If she goes before Carmen I might start boycotting the show (or just taping it so I can see Ruuu-ben.

yeesh

Happyout

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I'm with you HappyOut...I didn't watch it Wed...and I'm going to try not to spend the whole hour any more...Now I am addicted to Curb Your Enthusiasm...it is the best show on TV!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I saw Lionel Ritchie interviewed the night after American Idol (he was the guest judge). Paula Abdul asked him who he thought would win...............He said Clay, and then added "it will be between Clay and Ruben."

I thought Carmen did great with the song she sang. It didn't look good on her (someone said it was a bad girl song, and didn't suit her), but I thought she sang it well.

Kimberly Caldwell is probably still getting in because she looks good. Kimberly Locke isn't a classic pretty face, although she is attractive, and she is pretty chubby.................not a bad thing to me, but people are so critical of women and weight. It isn't a problem for Ruben I guess. No one cares that he is heavy.

• shera
    shera

I thought Kimerly C should have went,I just don't like her voice.

I like Ricky,I knew he wasn't going to win,but he is much better than Kim C and Carmen,in my opinion.

ROOOOBEN and CLAY are my favorites.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Persoanlly I think Kim L is very pretty, has a very hawaiian or asian look to her not sure which she is. She's curvy and a lil heavy sure but she carries it off very well I think and has an amazing voice.

Kim C has the best figure by far, but her talent is just not quite up there if you ask me.

I still think Julia was the prettiest of them all she had a real naturaly beauty about her.

Trynce just bugs me, but that girl can sing.

I'm glad Rickys gone never cared for his singing at all, just not my style.

Ruuubeen is amazing his voice is sooo smooth, loved the disco song he sang.

Clay is my fav though he's so adorable, just makes you wanna fluff his hair. hehe Reminds me of a good friend of mine who was just a doll and I see a lot of that in Clay. Everytime he sings it blows me away, where does that voice come from.

I didn't get to see last weeks show though, sooo I don't even know what the genre was or who sang what!!!!!!!

Ven

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I think if sister-girl Clay wants to win American Idol...he's going to have to jump out of the closet and let go..He's got the pipes...he needs to bring the soul out ..it's there all right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit