Who should be voted off AMERICAN IDOL?

by morrisamb 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am sorry. When you see the title about American Idol, you need to realize it might be a "spoiler". We get it on Tuesdays and results on Wednesday, so don't read it until Saturdays. That should work.

• Matty
    Matty

Oh I'll be careful from now on! I wasn't sure when it was shown actually. We get both shows back to back on Fridays on ITV2.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I can't believe American Idol tonight? What are voters thinking?

Thank god no one got voted off because of Corey getting the boot.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I love Ruben, Clay Josh heck even the girls are good but I wish that Clay would dance a little or move around the stage think it would get Simon off his back

• onacruse
    onacruse

With all due respect: American Idol, Survivor, How to Marry a Millionaire (or whatever it was called)...should all be banned by Federal law, and anybody who's watched them should be given a mandatory 6-treatment electro-shock therapy.

Homer Simpson rules!

LOL

Craig

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

After watching today's insane episode, I have to agree! Get me to a shrink!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

They went thru the whole time stretching the episode, I am surprised it wasn't made into a 4 hour mini-series. I can't believe Trenyce was in the final 2. And when it came down to it, no one left last night...if I keep seeing Ryan Seacrest stretching this thing out any longer, I think I will stop watching it and read the results the next day. I simply just can't devote this much time to a television show...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

CJ and I watched our very first episode last night, because there was absolutely nothing else on, and the kids wanted to watch it.

What a total load of crap. That show is an atrocity. To have to be a contestant, and sit through that, never mind a viewer,......it was ludicrous.

The first contestant who was voted off, must have more talent than the producers of that show.

They are nothing but a bunch of scumbags.

Television has sunk to a new low. Made me want to puke.

• Mulan
    Mulan

They have to film a certain number of shows. Since Corey got booted for his legal problems, they still had to film the same number of episodes, so they couldn't vote anyone off. I think they should have brought Julia back instead.

So............is Ryan gay?

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi Mulan...yes, they should have brought Julia back...I think the host is gay, I think Simon is (or bi-) and definitely Clay-boy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit