England prepare to get Spiced

by SpiceItUp 133 Replies latest members private

• Englishman
    Englishman

Spice,

If you're landing at London Heathrow, you may well fly really low over Windsor Castle on the glide in, truly awsome!

Englishman.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Well not this time then E-man....flying into Manchester

maybe on my next visit

• Latte
    Latte

Spice,

London Fog ............check

...already here waiting for you! (in London that is....lol)

But, if you come to sunny Manchester......we have the party atmosphere, PLUS.. sun,fun 'n' Sangria...........!

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    sunny Manchester

...Hey Im leaving freakin hot sunny FL...I don't wanna deal with any sun stuff....where is the cool weather and rain I've been looking forward too

But I'll definately take the party atmosphere and the fun n Sangria.

May the festivities begin.

(PS--I actually found a nice London Fog coat that I will be bringing )

• Englishman
    Englishman

This is a pic of Her Maj Queen Lizzie last time she was in Manchester:

Englishman.

• Xena
    Xena

I am flying into Heathrow Englishman, I will remember to get a window seat

BTW is trucker coming with you, I would love to see him again!

• Englishman
    Englishman
    BTW is trucker coming with you, I would love to see him again!

Xena, he has expressed an interest but may have a work commitment.

Englishman.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I really hope I can make it to see you all,but here is what is happening at the moment.

As some of you here know my Dad has Leukeamia(excuse spelling)fortunately he lives more or less next door to my sister,80 miles away from me,who along with my brother in law is having a well deserved holiday,combined with a business trip,to Belgium.

As my sister bears the brunt,so to speak,of looking after Dad,its only fair in my book,to do my best for all of them when this situation arises,so I am charging up and down to Devon,where they live,and doing my days work this week,to keep an eye on Dad,who is still quite independant,but needs some support.

Hopefully,Sis and Bruv inlaw will be back Saturday,so I wont know untill then if I can make it,so it will be,hey Eman,got a spare seat,and worry about where to kip when the time(hopefully)comes.

Take care,

Rich.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

((((((Rich)))))))

If we see you it would be great but it appears as though you have bigger and more important things going on.

Hopefully I'll see you at some point on my trip.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hopefully I'll bring the little Pisspot up with me. He seems determined to camp in his tent in Simons back garden. So, you lucky gals, you now know where Truckers bower will be!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit