England prepare to get Spiced

by SpiceItUp 133 Replies latest members private

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

If thats the case i will be working sunday and monday. I'm a market trader, that weekend is a busy weekend. Don't wanna spoil the party, but depending on location i could make the evening.

Dig

• Dansk
    Dansk

There are a good number of us in and around the Manchester area. We could probably make that date

DANSK

• basics-for-me
    basics-for-me

I'll bear those dates in mind Spicey and let you know nearer the time.

Pity you weren't here a month afterwards for the famous Glastonbury Festival. You'd love that!........Iv'e managed to get tickets, they're like gold dust. Sold out in 24 hours and quadrupled their value already!

Bay64me.

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

If you are intrested there is a lovely Hall i use, feel free to drop in any thursday or sunday you will be more than welcome.

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Spanner----aww...I thinks you'll miss out on a really spicey time.

Didge---It its any party at all I imagine it would go into the evening hours...will keep you posted.

Dansk---great!!! cant wait to meet ya.

Bay----shucks....oh well...maybe next year. Motivation for another visit

Real----hmmm...sure you really want me to convert your whole entire hall after the spice in their life they wouldn't want to go back to just salt~n~pepper

Here ye....here ye.....come one come all for a fine spiritual spice~fest

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm not sure what I'm doing then, yet, as I tend to work things in with trips to the Scottish lowlands.
    I'm popping the date in my diary, though, in the hope that I can arrange a trip South of the border...

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Yay Little Toe---would be great to see you again.....Kilt or no kilt

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Bumpety Bump bump back on up

Anyone else interested.....looks like we have quite a few possibles as it is.....Wuold be nice to have an approximate head count by in 4 or 5 weeks.....

Cheerio,

Spice

• ISP
    ISP

Hey spice, sure we can sort something out!

Best

ISP

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

bttt

Please let me know if you are interested.

Also......I "WILL" need a headcount if I am to bring little goodies for ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit