Kicked out of JW site

by Nordic 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Dear Nordic;

I am so sorry this has happened to your wife and family. It takes alot of courage and strength to tell others what your family has experienced. Unfortunately, the JW world does not deal with trauma or any traumatic experiences without telling you that Jehovah will take care of it. It is simply not true.

I would encourage your wife, if she has not already done so, to seek some professional help to talk through this horrific events that have taken place in her life. The fact that she has buried it in her mind and she is just recently remembering shows that it would be good for her to speak to a professional counselor that deals with sexual assault. It was not her fault that this happened to her everyone needs to put the blame where it belongs...on her father!!!! Also an organization that is hiding the fact that this has happened. Those brothers are to blame as well.

I hope you coming back here Nordic, we are concerned for you and your family. Please let your wife know that we are thinking of her.

Leslie

• avishai
  • Dansk
    Dansk

Love and ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to your family, Scotch. It was brave of you to tell.

Danish

• Preston
    Preston

nordic,

This is a group of people that has been misled to believe that the realities of life have no place in a modern day equivalent of 1st century thinking. E-mail me when you get the chance: [email protected].

(HUGS)

• berylblue
    berylblue

The more I think about this, the angrier I become.

This woman is, at best, a simplistically uncaring moron and, at worst, a cruel and evil *itch who chose to inflict additional suffering on an innocent survivor and her family.

Read between the lines. This is, to me, what she is really saying.

Yeah, go on, put it past you, Satan did it, much the way he's misleading YOU, dear brother. And you are obviously one of his minions. Turning away persons from the true god, as you are attempting to do with your outrageously uncaring post designed to upset others needlessly, is MUCH MUCH worse than childhood sexual abuse, and I am outraged that you would come here, post such an insensitive, self-indulgent post about something you should have gotten over a long time ago. You're OUTTA HERE! We have a spiritual paradise going here, and we don't need the likes of you.

Where is that forum? I'm gonna go kick some ass...just gotta figure out a way to address this without looking obvious.

Rosemarie

• kls
    kls

everything is satans doing,do those frocking cult members take any responsibility for any thing.they are even giving satan a bad rap. kls

• berylblue
    berylblue
    satan a bad rap

lol...this is true...

Rosemarie

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Nordic,

At least your wife has confided in you, but remember the truth as you& your wife see ,the hurt the pain wasnot welcome ,as the persons whom set the site up are not really free to express themselves, they reason that TRUTH or feelings of the individuals,must never be shown or displayed, that the collective must be protected lets give eveyone a seemingly spiritual paradise ,with no pain no hurt no abuse frigin idiots ,if you cant vent your hurt then you cant reach that healing stage,therfore what is the point of hidding all that pain & misery,CLOSE THE SITE DOWN.

Nice venting my thoughts i wish you and yours well Nordic.

Take your farther in law to court shop the prick ,inform on him call the police have the rat arrested.

• Xandria
    Xandria

First of all I just want to say...

I am sorry to hear that you have been systematically shunned in this way. Although I am not surprized. Of course silence this person.. was the out cry. They don't want you to start anyone thinking or wake them up from the zombie trance they are in.

Great translation Bery, you hit it on the head:

Read between the lines. This is, to me, what she is really saying.

Yeah, go on, put it past you, Satan did it, much the way he's misleading YOU, dear brother. And you are obviously one of his minions. Turning away persons from the true god, as you are attempting to do with your outrageously uncaring post designed to upset others needlessly, is MUCH MUCH worse than childhood sexual abuse, and I am outraged that you would come here, post such an insensitive, self-indulgent post about something you should have gotten over a long time ago. You're OUTTA HERE! We have a spiritual paradise going here, and we don't need the likes of you.

Keep speaking out and don't let anyone stop you from speaking the truth.

This lack of compassion will be the kiss of Death to the WTS.

Xandria

• gumby
    gumby

Why are you leaving it behind you and not going to the police? Did you call the authorities?

At JWOTW we are striving to upbuild one anothers faith. It is for this reason that we will be deleting your membership

So telling a truthful story wasn't building up their faith eh?

Had your story been told and the perpetrator been a catholic, they would have gladly listened

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit