Kicked out of JW site

by Nordic 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Dear Nordic:

First of all I am sorry to hear about you and your family are struggling with abuse issues. And it makes me and sad. But you know you are in the right place here for support and to have a understanding of betrayal and abandonment. feelings we all experienced.

I am sorry that the jw site betrayed you. It saddens me to hear that kind of mentality exists. I admire you and your family courage and strength to speak out. Glad it was safe enough for your child taking the risk in sharing the abuse with you. Says alot about you being a good parent. Its a huge piece in healing.

Its a long long row to hoe in healing but to remind you that we are behind you and your family. My hope that you all are getting outside support dealing with these issues in taking care of yourselves. We were taught not to take care of ourselves.

And if its okay with you I would like to burn a red candle for courage and strength for days to follow.

All the Best, Crow Woman

• Prisca
    Prisca

How typical of the online-JW mentality. Someone comes on and needs "encouragement" yet their solution is to kick you off the site!!

I'm sorry for what happened to your wife's family, though I'm glad that your son had the nouse to say "no" to his grandfather.

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

I'm sorry for the terrible things you and your family has been thru. That is the don't rock the boat JW mentality to kick you off of their site instead of showing love and concern. If their little paradisiac world gets shook they can't handle it. Their first reflex is to sweep it under the rug. Bravo to you for having the guts to tell your story. I hope you and your family freedom and happiness.

• lulu
    lulu

So sorry to hear about your very terrible troubles you have all been and still are going through. May Jehovah our God keep His loving arms around you always. The aliens you spoke to are not and have never belonged to Him. Where is the site? I can have some fun with it, you never know!! First of all go to the Police and start proceedings, AT THE SAME TIME start civil proceedings accusing Elders, Branch Office and then Brooklyn of whatever your lawyer says you can do. Many lawyers do it on a Win/lose basis, so shouldn't cost you any money. Believe me, you will start feeling better. Don't let yourself become stressed out, just do it on a day by day basis. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

• bebu
    bebu

Good grief. That sounds terrible!!!

But one thing I would caution you about. I remember back in the early 90's there was a huge rash of people remembering childhood sexual abuse. Also, it seemed all the rage in certain areas of the country for people to remember "Satanic Ritual Abuse", very similar. These memories came back in therapy sessions, sometimes in dreams, or just visiting a site. Remember Rosanne Barr, and Tom Arnold? It seemed to become like a huge fad, and later SOME of these accusers began to realize that their memories were not reliable, but had been affected by leading questions by therapists, or by other subconcious thoughts and dreams. They then had to try to repair relationships that they had destroyed by false accusations.

Your wife's abuse could have happened; but there is the possiblity it might be psychological. Please be very careful here; if you are not, you might cause unimaginable suffering without intention. Please know that I am not trying to dismiss or make light of this situation.

As far as the website, sounds like you are really making trouble for their 'paradise'. I'm sorry that you were treated so rudely. You should have been allowed to stay and post.

Please take care,

bebu

• outnfree
    outnfree

bebu,

honey, you need to read nordic's other thread... in the Child Abuse forum, "Faith, Hope and Hatred". Too many people remember too many oddities for this to be false memories. You will see when you read the article.

outnfree

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    At least they admit he`s a member..Dirtbags

HA!

• Nordic
    Nordic

Thanks all of you for the comfort.

We need it,

The person who wrote to me have this email: [email protected]

And if you want to join this loving site:[email protected]

But there is alot of question to fillout.

Nordic

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I had been on a JW site for a while a couple of years ago and was kicked out for mentioning that Charles Taze Russell was buried next to a pyramid. I got a really nasty email, sailing I was stumbling newly interested ones. She said "even though it's true Russell is buried next to a pyramid, it isn't reflective what we believe and you're just trying to cause divisions...blah blah blah..." So being kicked out is nothing new for us. And all I did was tell the truth!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I would say "unbelievable", but we all know differently. Right!

They are stuck in mire and they like to stick together in their slop. It's their "comfort zone".

Since when does truth about anything, hurt anyone? There was absolutely nothing wrong with the information as posted. But, such truth frightens them.

If they really had the "truth", they would not fear us so. They would not fear knowledge. Very sad for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit