New England Apostafest

by beckyboop 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I would like to come....from southern NH...only two hours or so away....never been to one of these before!!!

It will be a riot to go to RI for this, since I used to go to Providence for the district conventions....sooooo ironic hahaha!

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hello Eyebrow 2 and everyone else,

Thanks for all your responses! So far I've had about 15-20 people saying they would like to come to the apostafest, and there's a few more that came last year that I have yet to hear from. I'm sorry I haven't posted lately, but I was out of town.

I can't wait to meet you all,

Becky

Becky

• somebody
    somebody

Hi beckyboob beckyboop!

I don't know if harold kept you updated but if not, he and I will definately attend. So I hope we are in the final count. we already discussed it and we are free that date. . We aren't new faces for you and Jonathan (), but if you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to call me or e-mail me!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone from last Memorial day again and added 'new ones".

And I want to thank you for arranging this get together! I'm so looking forward to seeing you again!

love ya,

gwen

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hiya Gwen!!!

I'm already so excited! Time goes by so fast--it's already been a year! I really miss you guys, and can only guess that you've been as busy as we have. And of course you aren't new faces, but that means you're that much more special to us because we know what you're like in person!!!

Thanks for the offer of help--I may very well take you up on that at some point. I'm still not sure where we'll be getting together yet, but I'll decide as soon as we get a better idea of who's coming. Thanks for letting me know right away that you're coming--I've already got my list started so I can keep people posted.

I'd love to get together before the big day, so let me know if that would be possible. I'd love to show you our new place! Hope to hear from you and see you soon,

Love,

Becky

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Bttt for new ones to see!

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Hey Becky,

I hope you are counting the Cinci crowd! Can't wait to see you.

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Hiya Bob's Girl! I'm hoping the Cincy crowd comes too! It would be a great time of year for you guys to come too--the weather should be really nice. Please tell Bob we're thinking of him today--we're sending out good thoughts. Love you very much and hope to see you soon!

Becky

• Bodhibear420
    Bodhibear420

Of Course you know I'm gonna be there!

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

That's good Bear, because it wouldn't be the same without ya!!!

Becky

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Just wanted to check in to see how many people are still interested in coming to our apostafest this year. I need to get a basic count so I can find the best place to have everyone meet. I'm looking forward to meeting those who make it!

Becky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit