Is the Governing Body under estimating the volume of those waking up?

by I believe in overlapping 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

With all the scandals of the organization, it would

be sound and logical from a human or strategic viewpoint,

that they loosen the reins of control and be more honest with its members.

But instead they tighten the control, clamp down harder and become more tyrannical

I seriously doubt that there are as many loyal diehards as the GB believes there are. Instead, more and more people are just getting sick of the organization and fading into the world.

The Governing Body is acting just like Artemisia in the movie 300 Rise of an Empire. In the end, all Greece has united to fight against the Persian empire and its commander Artemisia. Battle after battle Artemisia starts losing control just like the Governing Body is losing control.

Finally when all Greece attacks, and the battle turns against the Persian empire, Artemisia the General of the armies “Refuses” to give in.

Rather, she chooses to die than accept defeat.

This is the way the Governing Body is acting. Everything has turned against this organization that has claimed to be God's earthly organization. The scandals of child abuse are being made public almost every month. The payout to lost court cases is getting bigger and bigger for every case they lose. Their derange behavior is becoming more obvious to the members as the months go by. The members are fading by droves and the closing of kingdom halls proves this.

But believe this, the governing body is just like person portrayed by the character Artemisia in the movie.

Even if they get caught, and their entire army becomes nil, they will never surrender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUDoKCV-kOQ

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yes. I think they would rather let it crash and burn than change

• Spiral
    Spiral

I agree. The GB and the older generation of JWs aren't going to admit - even to themselves - that they've been chasing their collective tail all these years. The denial in their minds probably gets stronger by the month.

Many countries, groups and companies are run into the ground the same way.

That's why I don't argue with the older ones in my orbit any more, it's unproductive.

• Spiral
    Spiral

So to answer your question, I am sure they are underestimating how many JWs are fading away, or PIMO. It is not in their "best interest" to acknowledge the facts.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They encourage NOT watching the news so you cannot know enough to have an opinion so how many just dont know about things. And no gossiping

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They encourage NOT watching the news so you cannot know enough to have an opinion so how many just dont know about things. And no gossiping

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

(Revelation 18:7) "For the WTBTS keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’"

• Humphry
    Humphry

The WT corp. should have gotten out the date setting business back at the end of the 1st world war, but they just can't come to terms with reality, 1975 should have been another good exit point also but no, even the year 2000 they should have grasped the point in time,, that it was time to start liquidating their assets and prepare for some other way to make a profits(stop setting times for armygeddon) . These guys are stuck on stupid, their brains are too fried to give them any other options.

These guys on the GB are all delusional and in denial, and engage quite heavily in wishful thinking. They are riding this sucker full speed ahead into oblivion.

The GB remind me a lot of Hitler, because they both believe their own manipulative bullshit and both are headed for destruction full speed ahead not willing to listen to anything from advisors or Generals that did not fit their great plan for the people(unwilling to give up delusions).

• St George of England
    St George of England

The GB and their heavyweight cronies will have an exit strategy if it suddenly all goes wrong. They will have plenty of funds stashed away in Argentina or the Cayman Islands or wherever they can live out the rest of their lives in carefree luxury.

George

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping
    The Fall Guy an hour ago

(Revelation 18:7) "For the WTBTS keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’"

Haha, that's good!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit