The watchtowers view on Rape!!! must see

by Khaleesi 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    My wife was told if raped "pray to Jehovah" I told her to crush his balls. What a stupid religion!
  • johnny depp
    johnny depp
    read: Jehovah's Witnesses, What Lies Behind The Truth, and, The Watchtower Society, Organizational Misbehavior, both by Gabriel H Ibarra, you'll blow away everyone
  • OzGirl
    OzGirl

The S.I.N.G tactic is handy for fighting back against a rapist who attacks from behind.

S - solar plexus (breast bone)

I - instep (inside the ankle)

N - nose

G - groin

Elbow the rapist in the chest (solar plexus) Stamp your foot hard on the inside of his ankle. Elbow the rapist in the nose/face. Elbow the rapist in the groin.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Just terrible, horrible treatment of victims. It just amazes me sometimes how Elders just remain being Elders. Maybe its just because they like the image or being part of a club or something.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ blondie...

There's some seriously f**ked-up sex in the Bible...

• flipper
    flipper
    Thanks for posting this . The WT Society IS a criminal organization protecting lawbreakers. Disgusting. Peace out , Mr. Flipper
  • carla
    carla
    Very well done! Wish this would go viral, only 215 views when I just checked on youtube. Great video for non jw's to see how the jw's view things.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think this rape issue in the bible written thousands of years ago is problematic if you go by the same standards today. Back then and even today(among those who follow a bronze age male Deity) women are to be dominated and are considered property, it worked back them as that was the mind set in the majority of mankind at that time.

Today things are vastly different as women can vote, get equal pay, and equal rights in many countries all due to increased understanding of our world. Staying back in the dark ages are religions like the Watchtower Corporation who take things literally and feel they should be enforced on modern man to make the Deity happy.

• steve2
  • steve2
    steve2
    Only a religiously patriarchal system could promote such warped sentiments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit