Mandatory Vaccinations...are you for or against ??

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

It has been proven that autism is not caused by vaccinations. The doctor who originally said that had no basis for his hypothesis, he was stripped of his medical license. There is though a link between autism and pesticides, just do a search to find out more if you are interested.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Anytime someone in the family has a baby these days, we are all banned from getting too close in case we pass on measles, mumps or whopping cough.

The millennial parents seem to forget we all caught these diseases as kids and are immune.

• TD
    TD

2.6 million people died of measles every year.

Yes. Measles and to a lesser degree, Mumps both had a nasty habit of morphing into spinal meningitis and from there, traveling up into the brain where they caused all sorts of damage.

I think people have forgetten just how nasty these illnesses could be.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If YOU and YOURS are vaccinated why do you care if anyone else chooses not to be.

YOU are protected.

They are stupid.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Tameria2001 your mother gave good advice. Never vaccinate if a child is unwell.

For well researched & tested vaccines such as measles I say compulsory. That Jewish sect, it's not just their kids they're hurting.USA measles death rate is rising again.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

DesirousOfChange, Yes normally, but at the moment in my own household is a baby that is not yet at the age to be vaccinated for some of the stuff that is going around? How many others are in the same situation, that's what makes this so dangerous for them.

• blondie
    blondie

I saw a small news spot on the Jewish sect in NY (the hardest hit) and a rabbi said there was no religious edict against vaccinations. I know some jws that won't have them although the WTS has removed their edicts.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Sounds like natural selection / Darwinism in action to me!

I and my family are fully vaccinated. If these idiots aren't vaccinated and contract some ancient virus and die, it is NOT my fault or concern. They are victims of their own wilful ignorance. Less people to pass on the "stupid" gene and waste precious oxygen for the rest of us.

• minimus
    minimus

Most JWs don’t even know the history of Watchtower and vaccinations.

• blondie
    blondie

min, those with who had relatives from that time do, and of course, ex-jws that read this forum. I remember a jw my age about 20 years ago, going around telling others he was not having his family vaccinated because it was not allowed per his living anointed mother. He insisted it was still in force and that other jws should not have them. I have run into similar jws who carry on the family tradition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit