Mandatory Vaccinations...are you for or against ??

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Desirous of Change, as Tameria said, small children and babies, who are too young to be vaccinated, are still susceptible to the measles virus, as well as others. Also, just because you've been vaccinated does not mean you can't contract measles, although it's a pretty small chance.

Tameria, yes, I've read about the Autism link to vaccinations being debunked, but that doesn't keep parents from still using it as an excuse, and some are still truly afraid of it. I had my children vaccinated, but I understand parents being concerned about possible side effects. I just dont get parents who are too lazy to get their kid vaccinated, but that's what I think happens when generations are fortunate enough not to grow up in a world where millions were dying from it, and every parent was worried. How easily people take for granted, and forget.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Mandatory vaccines are extremely dangerous. This makes an incentive for a fake pandemic to create the pretext, and then make vaccines that create even worse problems than what they are supposed to protect against. Is that what you want? And, companies will not be held accountable for this.

As with blood transfusions, the decision should be up to the individual and based on sound science, not corporate profit or some other agenda to eradicate much of the population or segments thereof. This not only prevents people from getting stupid vaccinations, but creates incentives to create vaccines that work and that are safe. And to create cures for diseases, not just endless "treatments".

As for the jokehovians banning vaccines, that is just as bad. If a company does create a good vaccine against a dangerous disease, why wouldn't people be allowed to take it? Use common sense--vaccines can be good or bad, depending on how they are administered or made. Forced vaccinations make incentives to create bad vaccines, while a truly free market makes incentives to create good ones.

And vaccines should not be your only preventive measure. Vitamin D can work as well as a flu shot, especially if combined with a quality vitamin K supplement, plenty of magnesium, and the other vitamins. Washing your hands with soap and water after exposure to these infections can also be a big help--and it helps as well for simple colds as for flus.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

...except common sense isn't so common. You and I may have it, but the idoit baby factory down the street, not so much. You want to sit next to him/her on a plane, with your kid, who's too young to be vaccinated? Or any other number of ways your kid can come in contact with him/her or their ilk? Most common sense laws are for idiots with no common sense. Think seatbelts, texting while driving... making parents immunize their cute little bundle of snotty virus incubator.

Were not speculating here. The vaccines we're talking about all but eradicated the measles virus from the western hemisphere, except for those pesky asshats who insist on not vaccinating and traveling, willy nilly, to places around the world, where the disease is still prevalent, and then traveling back home, infected. Common sense?

I do however, wholeheartedly agree with, and subscribe to your statement on vitamins and hand washing. Excellent preventive maintenance.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

Personally what I wished they would do, is for those coming into the country, show proof of vaccinations, and if they don't have it, put them in quarantine for however long it takes those viruses to show up or show that they are healthy, then charge them for the expenses of doing so.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Make all the folks who don't want 'em have em...

...and forbid them to all the folks who want 'em.

Just because f**k you, that's why.

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Twitter is going crazy today.

Meghan McCain took a break from her The View hiatus to deliver a terse message to “abominable” anti-vaxxers.

Meghan McCain @MeghanMcCain

Dear anti-vaxers, your stupidity and arrogance are putting the lives of children in danger! It is nothing short of abominable.

https://youtu.be/Wfl-uMVbNn8?t=179

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/meghan-mccain-message-anti-vaxxers-140223313.html

• minimus
    minimus

Does the View think vaccinations are necessary??

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Does the View think vaccinations are necessary??

It's easier to explain the "Views" of these;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKF0PzmPY14

Than the "View" of these;

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201681/rs_1024x635-160901155415-1024-the-view-2016-cast.jpg

• minimus
    minimus

Funny video as s comparison of the View

• LV101
    LV101

YES -- I believe in vaccinations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit