Just had a thought…

by Vidiot 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"What they fail to understand is that shunning me is a gift.🎁"

Like throwing Brer Rabbit in the briar patch. They think they are harming you, but it's exactly what you want!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ThomasMore - “What they fail to understand is that shunning me is a gift.🎁”

That’s because loyalist True Believers can’t really grasp that these days, more and more XJWs stay away, not because they’re weak, stubborn, or “sinful”…

…but because they’ve genuinely concluded it’s not The Truth, and want to avoid an environment that’s becoming increasingly toxic to them.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    redsetter2 - “…The Great Tribulation will be the ‘end’ of JWs, whether it's in the way they expect it (Jehovah destroying the wicked governments and preserving JWs alive) or the last resort of them shutting things down (over CSA or other horrible scandals)… There's no doubt that JWs will always have a ‘plan b’ for everything.”

Hmph.

Setting themselves up to be shut down? Some “Plan B”.

Sounds more like the most passive-aggressive suicide pact in history.

🙄

Makes me wonder what other possible “horrible scandals” could there actually be

…’cause institutionalized CSA doesn’t leave much more room at the top.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    redsetter2- "...the GB are already accepting responsibility that their message will provoke governments to attack them and shut them down. Most PIMI JWs didn't notice this message in the Watchtower, the Governing Body has had this plan for years to wipe themselves out if all else 'fails'."

“Goddammit, the Trib’s running late, and none of the NWO stormtroopers are burning down our Halls or raiding our basements to round up the sheep! We gotta somehow be even more offensive!”

Oh, oh, I just had a fun thought…

…what are the goofiest, most crazy-ass ideas we can come up with for a ridiculous, over-the-top Hail-Mary Hailstone Message?

😄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit