help what bookstudy book are we in?

by lostandnotfound 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lostandnotfound
    lostandnotfound

Hi,

I am new here and I usually dont come to these type of places as they are rampant with apostates. I still belive in most of the teachings but its the people in the org. that have turned me away.

The reason that I am posting though is this, I have been inactive for a few months now but I have been holding out telling my parents, friends etc. I live far away from them and this monday am going to visit them. The problem is that I have been keeping up to date till now with watchtowers in the mail cursed be that they stopped doing that! Now I am really out of touch. Which book study book are we in could you tell me page numbers chapters and subject matter? Also what watchtower article will we be studying April 6? Again watchtower specifics maybe what picture is on the front so I will be able to find it at my parents house as well. I am going to tell my parents of course that I forgot these publications when I go to visit them as I have no way of getting them, but I need to sound at least like I know what I am talking about. I hate doing this but I know it would crush them to learn that I am not as spiritually strong as they think I am. Please answer before monday I will check back every day. Thanks!

• amac
    amac

FYI, this site is actually an apostate site with very few active JWs on it. The best I can help is that bookstudy is the Isaiah book Volume 2.

• undercover
    undercover
    ...these type of places ... are rampant with apostates.

You got that right.

You'll find that this is a site for EX-witnesses. But welcome anyway. I'm sure someone here probably has the info you need. But stick around and ask why we are ex-witnesses or trying to slowly fade away. You may be surprised as to what you learn.

• sandy
    sandy

lostandnotfound,

I will check this information for you tonight and post it tomorrow if you still need the info. My siblings are still active and I am sure I can sneak a peak at their info. without them knowing.

I hope they don't catch me I don't want to give them false hopes. LOL

Sandy

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Welcome lostandnotfound, I have not the information that you seek, but I would like to say that my heart goes out to you. Posting here for the first time, reaching out for help and understanding, is not easy. Especially when there is probably so many confusing, conflicting and fearful thoughts and feelings going through you right now. Please be gentle with yourself and feel things out with your heart, not just with the intellectual thought process of the brain. Take it slow and easy. JamesT

• dedalus
    dedalus
    I still belive in most of the teachings but its the people in the org. that have turned me away.

Has it occured to you that the "teachings" are what's made the people in the organization so awful?

Dedalus

• lostandnotfound
    lostandnotfound

Thanks so much. Again I didnt mean to insult anyone with the apostate comment. I just dont need a speech about how all witnesses are horrible and the whole bible is a lie! Again I feel guilt at doing this and really with my whole life right now. It sickens me that I have to resort to this but what choice do I have. If I called up any brother or sister instead of being loving and kind they would think it was horrible that I was missing the meetings or that I didnt know what book we were in etc. Instead of helping they would make matters much worse. I dont know how I will tell my parents or how long I can keep up the illusion. I really dont know what to do, I know I want to be happy and I am not in the organization.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    I am new here and I usually dont come to these type of places as they are rampant with apostates.

Welcome to the board, lostandfound! Your opening sentence made me chuckle, because usually if someone is asking for information it works better if you say something nice first, not along the lines of "I don't usually associate with YOUR KIND, but . . . ." Not that I'm offended or anything! Some of my best friends are apostates, according to the broad JW definition of the term, and me included in that.

If you are a seeker of truth, you will enjoy it here.

Nina

• ISP
    ISP

Apostate is just a handy label.......the WTS use to avoid listening to what is said.

ISP

• lostandnotfound
    lostandnotfound

Yes I have to get out of the habit of justifing all my actions to everyone. Thus my opening statement was a justification for myself that really I am not in the truth anymore I am not a JW and I dont know how to feel about it still. I feel guilt and bitter at the realization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit