by Smiles 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
  • Gorb
    Gorb

Covid returns in August.

G.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

No, Covid will be just around the corner.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

IDIOTS!

Pioneers i happen to know are shaking in their boots regarding the hour requirements being re-introduced.

jtg

• titch
    titch

Hmmmmm....That will be the first day of the 2023 "Service Year." So, Happy New Year, on September 1st.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

My father who has been an elder since the 1970's confidently told me a few years ago that the worldwide covid problem was definitely the start of the great tribulation.

I said "wow dad, what scripture from the bible are you quoting there?" He glared at me and said "I'm right, and you will see that I am right.."

Then when the 'Russian military operation' began he said " This is now the start of the great tribulation."

Again I asked, "What scripture are you quoting from to come to that conclusion dad?" More glares and long angry stares at me...

• Smiles
    Smiles
    That is why JWs must eventually default to WT literature in attempt to defend their beliefs because the scriptures alone fail to authenticate JW eschatology.
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

I saw cart witnessing resume in my locality a few weeks ago.

Anyone have information about Australia branch instructions ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Smiles;

• ''That is why JWs must eventually default to WT literature in attempt to defend their beliefs because the scriptures alone fail to authenticate JW eschatology.''

I know that Lloyd Evans isn't the most noteworthy youtuber anymore,,,,but here goes. You just have to watch the latest upload of his entitled ''JW's promised all ailments to disappear or be corrected'' or something like that.

• An outstanding point he made about JW's or the Borg always having to default to or consult WT literature because nothing else will back-up such ludicrous theologies.

• Yes,,,,the bible can't defend their ideologies. They talk with their same old weasel words ''no doubt'',,,,, '''it seems''. You know the drilll.. THey have to 'hedge' what they say!
  • joey jojo
    joey jojo

I really thought it would be much longer before door to door witnessing would return. But this was based on flawed reasoning that the GB actually cared about the health of dubs.

An announcement like this, giving only a months notice, sounds like panic mode.

There will be lot of dubs that have become comfortable that will find this hard to swallow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit