House-to-House Resumes Sep 1 2022

by Smiles 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HIDDLESWIFE:

The only thing I think the religion is interested in is what the actual number of JWs are because so many ‘faded’ during the 2 year pandemic. This is why they want in-person meetings and are discouraging Zoom. Also, people showing up in person are more likely to put $ in the contribution boxes.

As far as door-to-door service: this is the religion’s claim to fame. They want to get back to ‘normal’.

The only people not happy about all this are many older JWs who were gleefully wishing and hoping that the Covid pandemic meant this was the End.. I had a JW friend who was sounding like the wicked witch..

I guess too many of them are suffering financially because they followed the dictates of the religion and didn’t prepare properly (if at all) for retirement..They were desperately hoping Armageddon would be here.. Never mind that a whole world would die. As long as they don’t have to deal…

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Yea all those older dubs who keep getting the vax injections every six months to keep fully vaccinated as the GB so fiercely pushed

now they have to go back to KHs and back door to door with the hour requirements back September 1st that’s in like three weeks 😮

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Can you go with a beard? Asking for a friend, I shave twice a day.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

If you wear a mask nobody ever knows if you have a beard

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    We can’t have too large a car party which means only a few in each car

What difference would that make? If one person is sick and they are in a car group of 4, then the other 3 have been exposed. All 4 will have interacted with everybody else at some point. Makes as much sense as grocery aisles being one way.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Mikejw

Expensive petrol and car restricted areas will be " persecution". Wait to see how many really show up.

Otherwise, a bit of levity: we Americans think you all drive Morris Minors so can fit only 4 anyway. (I always wanted a Panther with enclosed sidecar).

Soon enough we will get the letters, meanwhile can guess. Masks, wiping, no combining groups, no breaks, no fun

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Can you go with a beard?

NO!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Road to Nowhere - you are right petrol is expensive and pioneers are poor. So they might start using those communal electric bikes and aim to go from charge point to charge point. Maybe it'll be an incentive to find friendly return visits so they can literally recharge their batteries.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere
    Gas high? No worries. Go walking to territory. If you have too jump over crocodile and snakes you have to do it anyways. GB have order it useless slaves 😁 pioneers and elders have to set example. And second wife and children. And what Bible say it's not important. Obey GB. " It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” "For one who has died has been set free from sin." “Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.”
  • jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

I think they need to carry their vaccination cards as ID badges in order to go door to door. Now we can get mad at them for solicitation and for dangerous COVID practices. They need to have the most recent booster shots to come to my door.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit