House-to-House Resumes Sep 1 2022

by Smiles 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Smiles
    Smiles

BREAKING NEWS | House-to-House Preaching Will Resume on September 1, 2022

The Governing Body is pleased to announce that the house-to-house preaching work of Jehovah’s Witnesses will resume on September 1, 2022. We pray for Jehovah’s rich blessing to be with all of you as we resume our house-to-house ministry!

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/#newsAlerts

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Will there be many Jobots left to do it.

I bet that'll annoy most of them. The D2D 'work(tm)' is depressing.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Governing Body update #8, December 2022

plus

Letter to all elders, dated December 1, 2022:

”It has been observed that many publishers continue to merely write letters on Zoom rather than share in the vital life-saving never to be repeated highly important crucial door to door work. Why do so many lack appreciation for this grand privilege of praising the universal sovereign? Let us give you a list of 20 or 30 scriptures telling you what your problem is. Here you go….Now after meditating on those thought provoking texts, aren’t you ashamed of yourselves? Now get busy, you miserable worms.”

”P.S. We love each of you very much.”

• carla
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMILES:

Wow, I don’t envy the remaining JWs still in the religion.

If it’s one thing I don’t miss and glad to never do it again, it’s the house-to-house ministry. I always hated it but what I particularly hated were car groups and being stuck in close quarters with people. But, at least when I did it years ago, the people in the congregation were ‘normal’.

I am past the point now of even wanting to be introduced to the crazy people who joined the religion in recent decades. Nope. Not interested.

Also, does anybody think it’s even wise to be in car groups NOW with all these diseases being talked about?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

But I thought Covid was going to be the first sign of the Great Tribulation. After all aren't we in the final part of the final part if not the last minutes of the final part of the last days?

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Yea what will be the decision about car groups?

and do pioneers and special pioneers have their hour requirements back now?

GB worried about not enough coming to in person meetings

what are they going to be like when they realise not only jdubs don’t want to go to in person meetings but they really don’t want to go back on the min

zoom Has so much more appeal for rather than meetings or door to door

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Full face shield, mask, rubber gloves, spray bottle? And use the annual magazine. Wonder if I can arrange to fall down the steep stairs at rendezvous?

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

LongHairGirl=> I'm sooo glad I don't have to deal with this PROBLEM any longer. The HORRORS I've--and no doubt other dubs--have experienced (excuse the BorgTerm) while engaging in this waste-of-value-time-and-life activity, such as householders who are TIRED of this cultcorporation's rhetoric, threats, fists, kicks, knives, guns, and MONSTER dogs, were definitely dreadful memories which I don't want to deal with anymore!

GB2.0 really doesn't give a DAMN about the health, welfare nor safety of the membership, making them thinking that "angelic forces are in their midst" to protect them; where there are reports of dubs also being attacked, raped and even murdered in field circus! It's just a HEINOUS situation conducted by a VERY HEINOUS ORGANIZATION! 🤬

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

There is so much going on right now, we have had a lot of letters to read regarding going back to door to door. We can’t have too large a car party which means only a few in each car but I don’t know how that will work in practice in London

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit