Where do the Gov Body get buried?

by Prisca 33 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

a fitting way for the governing bodies *heh* to go would be for someone to construct a large toilet so their earthly vessels could be flushed out to sea just like the poo that they call their 'religion'.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Here is where the GB and other self-annointed leave to go to heaven....The Launching Pad

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Now there`s a lively looking bunch,LOL!..Jokes aside thanks for the pic`s Jourles,I haven`t seen them before...OUTLAW

• Brummie
    Brummie

Looks like the ideal place to play leapfrog, hopping from one stone to the next.

Thanks for the photo's, I hadnt seen them either, though I went and visited Russells, his was a lot more dramatic than those ones...he was obviousely a drama queen.

Brummie

• rebel
    rebel

Strange name to give it - 'The Launching Pad' - is that to do with the fact they are being launched straight to heaven like rockets? I'm being serious and really want to know.

xxR

• Jourles
    Jourles

For Rebel:

It is named The Launching Pad simply because this is the last place on earth their body is laid down. As only the 'annointed' can be buried in this plot, that would mean that all dead ones buried here have a "heavenly hope." So, if they have a "heavenly hope," this cemetery is affectionately named The Launching Pad, analogous to NASA's launching pad for shuttles going to outerspace.

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

12 feet under!

Why 12 feet under? Because deep down they are good people!

Thirdson

(Sorry, old lawyer joke)

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thank you for posting the pics of the gravesites, Jourles. I always wondered what their burial plots looked like.

• rebel
    rebel

Jourles,

Thanks for the info.

It's a bit sickening that they are even treated differently in death. It contradicts all they teach. I mean, ONLY the annointed can be buried there - how silly. According to them, the body is just a shell and returns to dust anyway, so what difference does it make. But what can you expect of such people.

xxR

• Dansk
    Dansk

I agree with rebel,

Took the best positions in (their) life and the best places in death. Hypocritres the whole lot of them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit