Where do the Gov Body get buried?

by Prisca 33 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Elsewhere,made into glue?..LOL!..That can`t be true when was the last time the WBTS stuck to anything they`ve said.....OUTLAW

• sandy
    sandy
    To date they have all been stored in Rutherfords liquor cabinet..I understand theres room for 3 dozen more..LOL!...OUTLAW

you guys are funny....

Thanks for the laughs.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I've visited the graveyard for the WTBS. I believe it is at The Farm. I could be wrong because I visited like 8 different buildings and dont remember the difference. We were told it's called the "launching pad."

I have pictures of Franz head stone and Knorr's. Bethelites who die while serving there are also buried there. And many of the local annointed. There was also a head stone of a young brother who was working at Bethel. He went to a water park on the weekend and drowned.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

"The Launching Pad"....that would make a great movie title.

My mom wants to be creamated so *if* she dies before armageddon, she will come back perfect.

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

Dansk,

12 dozen?? That's GROSSly inappropriate!

• JT
    JT

WT FARMS IS were all bethelites are buried who chose to be buried

• Francois
    Francois

I vote they be buried up to their necks in cow shit and we all get to have five minutes to saw on their necks with a bamboo saw.

francois

• Jourles
    Jourles

I've got several pictures of The Launching Pad and will put up some pics of it when I get home tonight.

• Gamaliel
  • email
    email

LOL this thread is soooooooo funny!!

Hey Elsewhere,made into glue?..LOL!..That can`t be true when was the last time the WBTS stuck to anything they`ve said.....OUTLAW
    That was funny outlaw...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit