Where do the Gov Body get buried?

by Prisca 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just curious here...

Where do the Governing Body and other senior Bethelite members in Brooklyn get buried when they die?

Is there a central cemetery where they all get buried/cremated?

Who pays for the funeral expenses?

• hippikon
    hippikon

They go straight to heaven don't they?

• blondie
    blondie

The anointed supposedly are recreated as spirits and go to heaven. The fleshly bodies of the anointed are buried in a field by WT Farms (Wallkill) called the 'launching pad.' There are modest headstones. Some family members make other arrangements. The same is true of Bethelites, if there is no family to make arrangements, they are buried in that same field; if there is family, they make their own arrangements.

Blondie (who has been to that field on a Bethel tour)

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well since all the pyramids seem occupied already they have to become compost in some Watchtower allotted land next to some stinky farm. At least they serve the purpose of feeding the worms instead of sticking around waiting for the birds to get pecking.

Brummie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

To date they have all been stored in Rutherfords liquor cabinet..I understand theres room for 3 dozen more..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Dansk
    Dansk

OUTY,

Better make that 12 dozen. You know what they’re like for getting their numbers wrong!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dansk,true enough...Maybe Rutherfords liquor cabinet is a whole lot bigger than they let on.....OUTLAW

• Dansk
    Dansk

HEY OUTY,

Maybe Rutherfords liquor cabinet is a whole lot bigger than they let on

Absolutely! It was called Beth Sarim! LOL.

Dansk

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When I was on a tour at bethel, one of the people in the tour group asked that very question. The answer given... They are recycled into glue for making more publications.

I'm not kidding, the tour guide actually said that... I'm sure he was the one who was kidding.

• Brummie
    Brummie

ROFLMAO @ You 3 guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit