HUGE NEWS TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

by pr_capone 65 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
  • pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hmmmm.... let me try this again.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And the Kansas Overbeer saw a great void. And it was not good. And so the Kansas Overbeer said, "Let there be beer." And there was beer. And it was good.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I am no longer the Eric Granell that you have all known and loved. I am now Private First Class Eremic Granell of the U.S. Army National Guard.

I was promoted twice before I even put on a uniform. Instead of starting out as an E1, I am being started out as an E3. Basicaly I skipped over PV1, PV2 and moved straight on to PFC.

I took my asvab test today and scored an 84 out of a possible 99. 31 is the minimum required by all branches of the military to be accepted. I scored 53 points more than I needed. My SGT took a look at my test scores and told me that I can have any job that I want.

Because of my background with computers, he is suggesting that I go with Military Inteligence. That would be great for my future as that could very well secure me a position with the FBI when I retire from the Army. My other choice would be as a Military Police. I would still be doing computer tech work... just on MP computers.

Anyhow... instead of the Savoy, which may find its way back sometime later, I will post my stripes as by Avatar as soon as Simon fixes the user details option.

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

alt <--------- Is what my stripes look like!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

LMAO @ Big Tex

*draws a pint of Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat and hands it to Big Tex*

Kansas District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

So I guess you're now Sgt. District Overbeer?

Sir! Yes sir!! Did you know I can do two pushups?

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Naw mang... Private District Overbeer!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Private First Class Eremic Granell

I suppose it would help things if I actually READ your post. See this is what happens to my brain at this time of night. Hoo boy.

CONGRATS PR!! Now don't go and do anything silly like going into combat. Okay?

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Because of my background with computers, he is suggesting that I go with Military Inteligence. That would be great for my future as that could very well secure me a position with the FBI when I retire from the Army.

Hmmmmmm. Could be useful in further exposing the WTS. Hope everything works out for you!

Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit