HUGE NEWS TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!

by pr_capone 65 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

congratulations, Eric!! that's great news

• Valis
    Valis

pr...dude! Just think...if you stay in the reserves long enough maybe they will make you El rey de Puerto Rico..

Sinceramente,

Cerveza Excesiva del Districto

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Geez...I didn't know...boy can you keep a secret or what?

Anyways, congratulations.

I wish you safety and happiness with your decision.

My brother is in the Canadian Armed Forces. (mostly U.N. Peacekeeping missions when abroad).

Hope to talk to you soon.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congratulations Eric !!!!! You have a lot to be proud of !!!

And I'm with the ladies- LOVE A MAN IN UNIFORM!!!!!!

And Wild Turkey - Volunteering for Homeland Security !!!!! What a wonderful way to contribute !!

XW

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((Eric))))),

This IS exciting news! Congratulations!!!!!!

[Private] First Class District Overbeer has a nice ring to it! Good luck!

out

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

PR, you sounds so excited and I am so excited for you. As WildTurkey said, he always wanted a career in the Military, but as a JW, that was just another thing to give up.

As you have mentioned , there are so many wonderful oppunities to go along with joining that will be opened for you and I am glad you are doing it will young enough to make a wonderful life career.

If I had to do my life over, I think it would be something I would consider, I love a challenge and boy do they give you one.

I hope that all your dreams come true, and you have made a great choice, in serving our Country and I admire you for any future fighting you do on behalf of all of us Americans. So many of us have so much gratitude to young men like you.

Just keep your head down if you ever go to war, and as Jenny said to Forrest Gump, ....." If you ever get in a bad situation ,,,,,,Just RUN FORREST , RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K,,,,,,,but do be safe.

And yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,us Ladies do like a man in uniform......... ,,,,,,,hugs Dede

• nilfun
    nilfun

How exciting this must be for you, PR... good luck & stay safe....

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Thank you EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! I am extrememly excited about this decision that I made. I will be stationed in Wichita Kansas but with time I can transfer back home to Puerto Rico! All in due time though.

First thing is first... I have to make weight. I am going to try and be ready, weight wise, by the end of April. I have quite alot to loose by then but I know I can do this. I want it enough.

Again, thank you everyone for voicing your support for me! I am glad that I finaly made the decision to give back to the country that has given me so much.

PFC District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

Wanna lose weight fast, lay off the beer. Guys lose weigiht much more quickly than women. Eat moderatedly, eat healthy food, and exercise regularly. Be prepared to have your life restructured.

Wichita, eh?

Blondie

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I have quite alot to loose by then but I know I can do this. I want it enough.

It's one of the most self-satisfying feeling to accomplish something you want so much. congratulations to you! And how exciting to be able to serve in your home land.

p.s. personally I kinda like a meaty guy. But I guess the military disagrees with me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit