Major WTS Prophecy goes down to defeat !!!

by Amazing 49 Replies latest jw friends

• topanga
    topanga

if all of that is true then WL Barry and Ciro Aulicino and well Watchtower itself are in deep fertilizer for ten years of harlotry with their UN membership, what did prophecy say about those having membership?

• hurt
    hurt

Mrs. Shakita quote:

"hurt,

Crawl back under the rock you came from. It truly amazes me how JW's salivate at the destruction of the "wicked" 6 billion men, women, and children on the planet who don't belong to the JW cult. Truly a loving god."

***I live under the rock. There was goingto be this landslide, or whatever it is they call it when rock slides, so I'm notgoing back in there. JWs don't salivate about it. At least not all of them. I'll tell you, there are some brothers I know, when they talk about the destructionof the wicked, it is withthe joy of the coming New Order of Righteousness; it fills them with joy that their deliverance is near. Are they simply salivating at the destruction of the wicked and the potential for them owning all the treasures of 'Egypt'? May be , may be not. But there are other brothers, they tell of the destruction of the wicked and shed a tear, you know it's breaking their hearts. It depends on what you're focussed on: the coming New World, or the Destruction of the wicked. But all in all, everyone should be happy that deliverance comes quickly for all lovers of righteousness.

Ashitaka quote:

Hurt! Go hurt yourself! Please. Find a tall bridge and do us all a favor.

***I was hurt. I wouldn't hurt a fly, me. Now, I should say I don't understand yourtall bridge statement. Whya bridge, and why a tallone. I mustthink you're using a figure of speech as a manner of speaking. In any case, I would be proud t do yuany favour. A broken reed I will not crush. Namewitheld quote:

Even if it should delay, it surely will not be late

LOL! Delay = late. Dum@ss. Check a dictionary next time you want to regurgitate WTBTS crap.

***You miss the whole pointof scripture, the whole essence of prophetic wording. those words are the translation/transliteration of the inspired expression. It could delay, it will not be late. You cannot impose on the Hebrew/Aramiac text the deficiency of our English language. When the deliverance of the faithfull comes, we all shall speak the pure language, and then there will no more be confusion. Utopian Reformist quote: I read the post from HURT. Of course, after laughing I began to think, what if this is a regular member who is bored and seeking to stir a little controversy? It is possible. I have thought about it many times. Imagine pretending to be a loyalist, defending Fred Hall or the WTBS just create some digital drama! *** You laughed! A laugh of derision, I think. I am a regular. And I could be bored. But stirring controversy? Do you know the value of truth? Or some legitimate objection as raised inmy post? Why don't you address the issue and not take issue with me? I like the expression"digital drama"; on emust give even a vile apostate his due. Francois quote: Hurt, you have a vivid imagination and should be in Hollywood writing scripts for the Ring series and for Harry Potter. You have put your faith in a man-made organization and are receiving your full reward: a mouthful of ashes. ***Thank you for the many compliments. You are a fair man; youeven look it! I saw the Twin Towers. It was a great movie. But many who have miss the demonic bent of the title alone. there is to be only a (watch)Tower; not two. Obliquely introducing a rival to the sole dispencer of truth and a duplicate watchman is acovert attempt at undermining the source of truth. I hope you get this point quite clearly. Now, as to reward: many are waitingpatiently for it, and it is more than ashes. even you know that inyour heart. Valis quote:
    they have full control of the Image of the Wild Beast,

*LOL* dipstick if that were the case the coalition would be much larger and the equally oil hungry French, Russians and Germans would even be fighting because the whole UN would be trying to enforce 1441...BTW, why are you using Satan's greatest tool to prove your just plain delusuional? The Internet is full of lies, as evinced by your post...Go read the Awake...

***Your remarks are indeed vile. Must vicious apostates resort to the use of vile words? The scriptures make no mention of a coalition more than the Anglo-American world power. the French, Russians and Germans have lost their place. Can you not clearly see that? You must pay closer attention tot he prophetic word. When the hand of the wild beast is weak, it's heart will move it to action.

rocketman post:

Here's my problem with Hurt's post:

If the UN would have acted, and the US and Britain would have waited for a second resolution authorizing force, jws would be saying 'look - the nations give their power to the Scarlet-Colored Beast and they submit to it, so the FDS is correct!' But instead, the US and Britain moved ahead without the UN, and they still think the FDS is correct. Always trying to have things both ways.

***You are clearly ahead of your time. The prophetic word must be fulfilled regardless of the efforts of man. The nations make themselves a willing tool. They cannot agree amongst themselves. Don't you see that? The nations are cornered. All their actions race swiftly to the fulfillment of the prophetic word. There is clearly no escape. This very fact fills all lovers of righteousness with the joy that their deliverance is trully near. Iron eagle quote: hahaha @ Hurt !

Its funny, you say the Faithful Slave is great, yet you totally disregard what they warn you about : the dangers of conversing with us WICKED APOSTATES!

I was just like you Hurt ! See the real truth www.watchthetower.o-f.com

***The Slave does say that. But it is for the protection of those who might get carried away by the vile reasonings of wicked apostates. Even a son does not altogether obeys it's Mother. Do you doubt that? Or have you not been a kid before? that you got carried away is your doing. But if you are trully sheep, you will return. Freeman quote: You know some of you people are so quick to judge and make fun that you miss the big picture. Did it ever occur to any of you that Hurt just may be on to something?

Hurt IMHO I think you have brilliantly analyzed the current situation with the UN but some of these fools who post here have no appreciation for theocratic principles so they just refuse to see it.

If I understand this correctly, what we are now seeing before our very eyes is an atypical fulfillment of the antitypical King of the North’s struggle with the modern symbolic fulfillment of the symbol representing the Wild Beast.

You folks can laugh and make fun all you want,only Jehovah’s Faithful Slave can truly understand it all. But I wrn you all, just as in the days of Noah, no one took notice until it was too late. So just keep watching the news because the end is very near, you just wait and see. ***You have been Freed, dear brother. Apostates laugh at all sorts of things, and they see the truth not. A full explanation of the curent situation is at hand. And I am mst surprised that you mention about the most important angle in your third paragraph. You are ahead of your time. But then, even Nebuchanezzar was referred to as Gods servant. Is there anyone seriously taking issue with the major matter under discussion? We willl now sit back and watch the foaming we have come to expect.

• topanga
    topanga

wow you guys are weally steamed. wed witing ewery where. kepitol letters its like a shouting match.

Please,... what do you all say regarding watchtowers membership with the wild beast? the un is it?

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hurt ; you don't mind if i test some of the spritual food served up from jehovah's mouth peice on earth today . let's start with years. the beginning of the time of the end 1776 1780 1798 1799 1914 etc. the heavens and stars falling in 1831, the ten virgins 1844. something about 1865. jesus is to return in 1872 73 73 75 76 78 1914 1915 etc. how do these ashes taste. the great time of trouble will be in 1870's 1905-07 1910-12 etc you pick one out of a hat. the rapture will be in 1874 1878.1881 1914 1915, 1921 1932 etc. love that food from jehovah's table? the world will end in 1878 ,1881, 1914 1915 1918, 1920, 1925 , 1936 , 1941, 1951, 1954 1975, 1986, 1989, by 1995 2000, maybe 2005-15 etc. still hungary. we have more delicious food from brooklyn. let's talk about the generation well first it was 1844 +30 years to 1874 yum yum . then it was from 1878 to 1918 yum yum then to 1920 yum yum please jehovah sent me more of this food from the angels. ok 1918+7 =1925 umm umm good . . rutherford was more sure that abraham was to return in 1925 , than noah was about the flood .oct 15 1917 4-1-23 wt. please fds this food is soooo goood. can i have another serving.. jesus will use the radio to talk to everyone. abraham will fly on a plane to spots if trouble . the steam locomotive is forfullment of the book of JOB. THE PYRAMID GROWS but 57 inches between 1874 and 1914 that's jehovah's stone witness that all the prophecies of the bible can be found in if you know how to measure it. wt thy kingdom come s in s vol.3 etc. can i meet the baker if this feast. i want to give him a big hug and invite to cater my next party.! 1918 + 14 =1931-2 1914+37=1951 1914+40=1954 generation food but the recipe keeps changing. i guess jesus did n't know what he was talking about? and how did jehovah feed the fds 1975 and the 6000 years. did not russell try that one in 1872 73 and 1875 . so what happened the wt told me in 1969 i would never finish school. the world would be over before then.. 35 years later my kids will finish school in a few years. boy you can always trust that spritual food from jehovah's spokesman to all man kind? MR. /MISS HURT i could go on for days with ROTTEN SPRITUAL FOOD from your CHRIST THE WTS. but i hate typing. so when you read a new wt mag that glorifies old wt teachings from the early days ask yourself. was what the wt taught then and preached world wide as bible TRUTH. worship acceptable to the god of the bible... if you do your homework you will never again hand someone a wt mag and tell then that the the wt is the truth..... john

• sf
    sf

Ha! Come here johnny and give me tight hugs. All those numbers makes a girl dizzy. Hold me steady now babe.

That sure was some tasty 'grub'!

sKally

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hurt:

But there are other brothers, they tell of the destruction of the wicked and shed a tear, you know it's breaking their hearts.

In all my years as a witness, I never saw one tear shed by a JW for the billions of people that will be destroyed at Armageddon. I never say any hearts breaking when we were studying the Revelation Book and discussing how the birds will be eating the flesh of the dead. Nope, never saw any tears.

Mrs. Shakita

• hurt
    hurt

Me was such a brother.

But could it be that we sometimes take a post too seriously.

dmouse correctly called it an attempt at ironic humour. Freeman said it was a Troll post. Bluesbrother got it some; the super part's tough, though.

Azalo, no, I didn't do a 180 degree turn. Sometimes the spirit comes upon you and you feel like you're one of those Writng Department guys. They're so very good at the stuff they do. I could picture some of them laughing their dub asses off as they spew out this crazy stuff, wonderign how the rank and file buys into it. Some of them, they'll actually begin to think it was God's spirit doing it through them.

• Rick_A
    Rick_A

So who is this wild beast in Revelations?

• Valis
    Valis

hurt and freeman...please tell me you goofs are not the same person..

Now then...hurt, you must really understand that posting such nonsense without making your intent clear is not such a good thing...there are a lot of people here that have damaged feelings and lives...some of it makes people very irritated, if not just plain irate. It might be nice for us to have more Watchtower trolls here, but we would rather have friends and colleagues we can talk to and trust, get to know, learn from and know in person...So please no more games unless you make your intent clear...at least at the end of a post....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• hurt
    hurt

Valis,

much as I know, I'm not Freeman. And what you suggest destroys the intent of the post. Sincerely, I have this incredible gift of being able to assume the personality of a guy who studied with me. I can imagine him answering the question under discussion; it's an inspiration sometimes. And it makes it totally impossible to talk with this man. The answer was definitely legitimate, it isn't just nonsense; I see many JWs nodding vigorously to those comments, like they're inspired. Can 6 million men, women and children be rong? And, after seventy posts, I'm still invisible. Now, that's simpy amazing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit