Major WTS Prophecy goes down to defeat !!!

by Amazing 49 Replies latest jw friends

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    Even if it should delay, it surely will not be late

LOL! Delay = late. Dum@ss. Check a dictionary next time you want to regurgitate WTBTS crap.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

I read the post from HURT. Of course, after laughing I began to think, what if this is a regular member who is bored and seeking to stir a little controversy? It is possible. I have thought about it many times. Imagine pretending to be a loyalist, defending Fred Hall or the WTBS just create some digital drama!

• Francois
    Francois

Hurt, you have a vivid imagination and should be in Hollywood writing scripts for the Ring series and for Harry Potter. You have put your faith in a man-made organization and are receiving your full reward: a mouthful of ashes.

francois

• Valis
    Valis
    they have full control of the Image of the Wild Beast,

*LOL* dipstick if that were the case the coalition would be much larger and the equally oil hungry French, Russians and Germans would even be fighting because the whole UN would be trying to enforce 1441...BTW, why are you using Satan's greatest tool to prove your just plain delusuional? The Internet is full of lies, as evinced by your post...Go read the Awake...

Utopian...it wouldn't be the first time.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• dmouse
    dmouse

I think 'hurt' is attempting some ironic humour - I got it!

I think the whole involvement of the UN in WBTS prophecy is so complex and convoluted that even they don't know what exactly it is they said.

Whatever happens, whether the UN weakens or strengthens, it will all be a sign of something to the JWs.

• sf
    sf

Just some 'tidbets' for a rainy day:

[PDF] Critical Issues 2002
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
    ... do they make up the difference?" Kruschev's classic response ... deterioration of the
    wealth of the West as God's ... When will the Christian awake and take notice of ...
    www.newbeginningschurch.ca/CI02.pdf - Similar pages

The Protocols of Zion
    ... The Jehovah's Witnesses is a hierarchical sect controlled by twelve men in ... Kruschev's
    courageous speeches about Stalin led to the first major deconstruction of ...
    www.kat.gr/kat/history/Txt/Gl/PeterM/ZionPr2.htm - 74k - Cached - Similar pages

Merchants and Bankers Listings - File 13 - 1950-2002
    ... 1958-1959: Kruschev's threats create Berlin Crisis. 1958: Russia takes
    Cuba. ... from the Jehovah's Witnesses at this website's front door... ...
    whatson.northnet.net.au/users/ merchants/merchants13.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I wouldn't say it's defeated yet, but some pretty serious people are talking about the defacto end of the UN so it might be. I do believe that might cause the boys in Patterson a few problems. I know they can be shifty but I don't see an easy way around this one.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Here's my problem with Hurt's post:

If the UN would have acted, and the US and Britain would have waited for a second resolution authorizing force, jws would be saying 'look - the nations give their power to the Scarlet-Colored Beast and they submit to it, so the FDS is correct!' But instead, the US and Britain moved ahead without the UN, and they still think the FDS is correct. Always trying to have things both ways.

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

hahaha @ Hurt !

Its funny, you say the Faithful Slave is great, yet you totally disregard what they warn you about : the dangers of conversing with us WICKED APOSTATES!

I was just like you Hurt ! See the real truth www.watchthetower.o-f.com

• freeman
    freeman

You know some of you people are so quick to judge and make fun that you miss the big picture. Did it ever occur to any of you that Hurt just may be on to something?

Hurt IMHO I think you have brilliantly analyzed the current situation with the UN but some of these fools who post here have no appreciation for theocratic principles so they just refuse to see it.

If I understand this correctly, what we are now seeing before our very eyes is an atypical fulfillment of the antitypical King of the North’s struggle with the modern symbolic fulfillment of the symbol representing the Wild Beast.

You folks can laugh and make fun all you want,only Jehovah’s Faithful Slave can truly understand it all. But I wrn you all, just as in the days of Noah, no one took notice until it was too late. So just keep watching the news because the end is very near, you just wait and see.

Freeman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit