Are JW's Really Zealous?

by metatron 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Maverick: wherever this zealousness is " directed" from it is still zealousness which was the whole point of this thread.

You also say the true god is forgiving and the wtbs keeps records, what do you think the true god does? jehovah keeps a record of all humankind, as will be in the reserection. keeping a record does not mean not forgiving.

R

• Maverick
    Maverick

Dear brother: You speak well for a dud-head. Why, may I so humbly ask, are you visiting us? Are you searching for something? Are you hoping we will show you the WAY? Pray to the True God and He will enlighten you. Beware those who claim His ear but prove false to His heart. Watch what they DO, not what they SAY! Maverick PS I hold no malice.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    jehovah keeps a record of all humankind, as will be in the reserection. keeping a record does not mean not forgiving.

R

Sorry for jumping in, but Scripture says God does not keep a record of people he has forgiven, their sins are washed as white as snow? and love keeps no record of wrong (Ist Corinth 13), why then does the WT keep a record of all people and sins from way back? Because they dont know what love is.

Also doesnt it remind you of the Catholic church to sit before elders and confess sins? Then go and sit outside while the elders decide whether you are forgiven for past wrongs or not?

Brummie

• Maverick
    Maverick

Thanks Brummie, I missed that point. Good catch. Maverick

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You could strain the water from boiled spagetti with the holes Realness has in his arguements..He has no idea what the bible or WBTS teaches..He just makes it up as he go`s along and expects no one to notice...OUTLAW

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

Outlaw/brummie: just a quick one before i post back to stinky.....would you please point out for me in the bible where it says jehovah does not keep a record of people. Yes he is forgiving as you rightly quote and if we have been forgiven then he will not turn around and use our past sins against us. Maverick said god forgives and the wtbs keeps a record i was mearly stating that god keeps a record too and it does not mean keeping one means not forgiving.... the keeping of records on people is not judgemental, it is just an administrive tool of goodhouse keeping, would you expect your employer not to keep a record of you? of course not!! and likewise the wtbs does the same.

R

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Realness ,you clumsily ignore Brummies post,and expect no one to notice..Your not here to debate,that would take thought and reasoning..Your here to be right,regardless of facts..That makes you a fool...OUTLAW

• integ
    integ

Realness,

Unfortunately for you the Wts leaves you with little ammunition to battle with. As a typical dub you are ignoring all logical evidence in what you say. You witnesses like to say 'you will know my people by the love they have amongst themselves" Look around..Is there really love amongst you guys.? Open your eyes. I once heard a comment at the hall that stated we must follow Jesus' life example if we are to be true Christians. That's great. Only problem is JW's don't do that. Can you see Jesus presiding over a judicial committe? Probably you can, because you JW's are so full of hate you'd love to see him as a vindictive God who takes care of all us non-witnesses. Got news for ya....God made US too. God loves US too. Not just you self righteous hyprocrites who think you've cornered the market on salvation. What do have to say about all the false predictions the 'society has made in the past? Uh, der, Yeah I thought so. Why don't you try something new and try thinking for yourself you mindless drone. You and I both know if the 'faithful Steward" told you to drink your own urine you would gladly do it. Drink Up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit