My Story

by Jennie 43 Replies latest social family

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

#1w00t!Clap Hey Jennie! Welcome to the forum ^_^Clapw00t!HugHere's a kiss for you, my love!TearsI like your report, very deep.HugHere's a kiss for you, my love! you are a very good artist also PainterGalleryGalleryWinner I hope you enjoy it here and that we get to see more posts from you =D (Big Grin)=D (Big Grin)

~Cassandra Ninja Cain~

Devious Mosaics!SunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunSunDevious Mosaics!

FloatingAirborneFloatingAirborneFloatingAirborneFloatingAirborneFloatingAirborneFloatingAirborneFloatingAirborne

PacmanPacmanPacmanPacmanPacmanGiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!GiggleHere's a kiss for you, my love!Devious Mosaics!ClapClapClapClapClapClap

• Jade
    Jade

(((((((((((((Jennie)))))))))))

I am soooo sorry you lost your grandpa. My husband and I lost my grandpa-in-law about a year ago after soley taking care of him for two years and so I know how painful that can be. We loved him very much. It really stinks to lose someone that you care about so much. Over time you will feel alot of different things so don't be suprised if you are sad one day and angry the next day and then happy again. It takes time to get over those feelings.

Keep talking to your parents!!!!!! Tell them how you feel, especially when you are sad. Try to remember the good things about him and the fun you had when he was here. Take care and give your mom and dad a hug from me.

Jade

• Jennie
    Jennie

First of all I would love to thank all of you !

Also I have seen 3 members I've never saw before !

Oh and BIG TEX you and Cruzanhart did not I repeat did not ask me to draw it, I did it myself!

I'm glad all of you liked "My Story", I like it too!

JENNIE

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Oh and BIG TEX you and Cruzanhart did not I repeat did not ask me to draw it, I did it myself!

Oops.

Sorry sweetie. I am properly chastised now. Would you like me to sing
    "The Man" song as penance?

• Jesika
    Jesika

LOL @ Jenni,

Girl you have your mom's spunk that's for sure!!!!

*plugging ears in case Big Tex starts to sing* LOL

I loved your story hon, and I hope we can see more of your thoughts. It is very refreshing for us as adults to see things through a child's eyes. It makes it so much easier for us to see things in a way we sometimes miss.

Keep em coming girlfriend!!!!!

*whispers to Jenni, "Hey, go kick your brother for me" LOL j/k*

Jes

of the *was the oldest and tormented my younger sister class*

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Jennie thanks for the reply to my comment.

I absolutely loved your picture, even if it's a sad memory for you I'm sure it helped you to draw it. It really speaks from your heart, your love for your Grandpa is very evident. My heart aches for you and how you must be feeling, death no matter how it comes is hard for adults to cope with and just that much harder for children to understand, suicide is so much worse.

As for my pig avatar............humm I think your Dad put you up to this eh? Well I've had many a request for the pigs to return so maybe I'll bring them back as soon as Simon is able to get the "edit" feature back to the forum. I also have a cool picture of a cyclist with a big butt..........maybe I'll post that one instead. LOL

It's really nice to have you on this board and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Big hugs!

Katie

• Jennie
    Jennie

Bikerchic: I think I'll like the flying pigs a lot better than the cyclist with the big butt. Oh and my dad didn't put me up to it!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Hi Jennie! Havent seen this thread before this so I am a little late showing up. I just wanted to say hello and I am very glad that you are posting here now!

PFC District Overbeer

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Hey ((Jeannie))

I'm glad you are expressing your feelings in whatever way you feel you need to. You've got some smart parents there! (just wait, you'll think they real dumb then in about 15 years you'll appreciate them again!)

Anyway, I love your spunk: "Oh and BIG TEX you and Cruzanhart did not I repeat did not ask me to draw it, I did it myself!" You are on the right tract learning how to speak up for yourself.

Hugs,

j2bf

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Hi. Jennie. I am Blondie's husband and I have not been posting to the board for very long, so I don't know much about your family. It is okay to feel angry or confused about matters in life that don't make a lot of sense. Your post and drawing show that you love your family very much. I look forward to having further discussions with your parents and with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit