Awesome New Books on JW's, MUST READ!

by johnny depp 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• johnny depp
    johnny depp
    Hey, I just thought I let you guys know about these two books I read:

Jehovah's Witnesses, What Lies Behind the Truth

The Watchtower Society, Organizational Misbehavior

both books by Gabriel H Ibarra. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! A MUST READ for everyone. You can buy them at Lulu. Worth every penny, couldn't put them down. Tell everyone you know that Johnny Depp loves these books. Spread the word.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Thanks for the tip.
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Thanks. Will check them out. Who is Ibarra? Was he a JW?
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

After reading Franz's Crisis of Conscience, what more does this guy bring to the table?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I tried to find these books on Amazon with no success. Where might an interested person find these books?

• careful
    careful

From the web:

Jehovah’s Witnesses continue to blind themselves to the total ruthless control the Organization as a living organism has over their lives as it imposes, molds, and uses its members as expendables to expand its own sovereign powers. Presented within this work are experiences that show the Organization’s ruthless tactics, using disposable victims for its own selfish gain. Experiences which establish without question that “the loving, caring Organization” as preached by Jehovah’s Witness propaganda simply does not exist. This work destroys the blinders of faith and value giving readers the keen social perception needed to view the Jehovah’s Witness religion like an outsider but from within, to clearly see the difference between what is preached and what is practiced. It exposes the true speech and conduct of Jehovah’s Witnesses unseen by the public.

330 pages. $50.

Sounds pretty "ruthless...ruthless..."

http://www.lulu.com/shop/gabriel-h-ibarra/jehovahs-witnesses-what-lies-behind-the-truth/paperback/product-22456705.html

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Wow! $49.99 is way outside my price range. Can I get an educator's review copy or at least a discount?
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

$50 seems more like he's in it for the money instead of the well-being of current, former, and soon to be former members.

If he intends on recouping some of his publishing costs, his target audience is way too small for that. A person should never write a book for profit when the affected audience has suffered and some have even died for the cause that is now trying to be exposed and/or eradicated.

My two cents of course.

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    Gabriel, I highly doubt you'll sell many of these books at $50 a copy. It's not a good price point. Lulu charges you just $7.85 for a 6x9 330 page book. A good starting point would be to triple your cost of production and make the price around $25 or less. It would add a lot to your credibility as well.
  • neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    There are no publishing costs. Lulu is a 100% automated print on demand self publisher with no quality control. The writer is delusional at this price point.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit