Let's kick things off

by Simon 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Magneto, and welcome.

LMAO at some of the first posts. I wonder if all those who were glad to be brought up in 'the truth' still feel the same, or if they're still posting now.

About me, I was brought up a witness, stopped going for 6 months after I got divorced but started going back again but now a few years down the line I've been df'd for the last 6 months. I'm planning on getting reinstated to change my status to faded for family reasons.

Gadget

• minimus
    minimus

Hi. My name is Minimus. I live in the United States of America. I was raised "in the truth" but am getting out. I have no pets but my wife has a fish.

• mustang
    mustang

Simon introduces things....

Mustang

• JAVA
    JAVA

Wow--that was a lifetime ago! I still remember larc calling me on the phone telling me about this new site. larc was new to on-line groups and he joined right away--a few weeks later I did too. For awhile Simon used a real picture of himself--now that was scary! :) Thanks again Simon and others for a great ride.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

<<<laughing at Simon's use of the words "The Truth">>>

it's odd to go so far back and see the turns this board has taken.

• Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

How many of those who are currently memebers of this board were there at the very beginning when this "show" got started- 10 years ago? If you were not part of the board 10 years ago, what were you doing? Were you witnesses? Or had you never heard of them?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

this is from when the board was a JW site... until it turned Apostate... you can see who got scared and who stayed

• Mary
    Mary
    How many of those who are currently memebers of this board were there at the very beginning when this "show" got started- 10 years ago? If you were not part of the board 10 years ago, what were you doing?

I joined in 2002. Was still semi-going to the KH even though I knew alot of it was a bunch of nonsense. Did the Big Fade.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Awww... weren't we all so cute and naive and innocent when we were young...

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

too funny.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit