Let's kick things off

by Simon 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Simon: As you can see from my profile, I'm from the UK and was brought up in the truth.
    How about some introductions from people ?

Holy $h!t, Simon really thought this was datruf at one point!!! I'm too much of a newbie to even imagine this lol

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Im from Liverpool, England. 2nd generation born in. My family had nothing to do with non JW family since converting so i have cousins and relatives somewhere out there that i have no idea who/where they are.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm in the UK too--born in birmingham--but lived on the isle of Wight since i was 23. ma got religion when i was 8--i left the cult after i moved down here. lost contact with most of my non-dub relatives.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I'm a non jw spouse. ignorant the majority of my life about the JW. Married a decades long born in, non baptised, that had been out of the JW life for decades.

After marriage and a child, ( and about 4-5 years) the ugly JW indoctrination that was buried in his emotions/brain/personality reared it's ugly head at my own personal most vulnerable time.

That is when I found the need to really research and educate myself about this whole JW things. I found the YUKU forum first which helped me tremendously, then found this forum. I remain here to continue learning, vent, listen, contribute something positive when I am able, and to help me keep my sanity throughout the struggle to save my marriage.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

FYI, everyone, this is a 17 year old thread. One of the first started by Simon. I just found it so strange to see his (and other's) JW side back in the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit