Let's kick things off

by Simon 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Simon
    Simon

As you can see from my profile, I'm from the UK and was brought up in the truth.
    How about some introductions from people ?

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi, I'm from the UK too!

I'm from Wales, and have been in the truth all my life as well.

• Bro Racer
    Bro Racer

Hi, I'm Bro Racer from the US. I'm 20, and was raised in the truth also.8D

Hugging friends and corners tightly. All in a day's work for Bro Racer...
    [EMAIL]BroRacer @email.com[/EMAIL]

• thebookkeeper
    thebookkeeper

West Coast of Canada reporting in. Raised in the truth and glad of it.

• NaweOfJah
    NaweOfJah

I am from the lower United States and wish I had been brought up knowing Jehovah God. How blessed you guys are! :)

• PrettyBaby
    PrettyBaby

Hi...I'm PrettyBaby! *extending my hand in friendship* I am a native to the U.S.A., Born in Iowa, grew up in Minnesota, moved to Massachusetts in 1976, also the year of my baptism...*warm smile* In 1998, I moved to Lufkin, Texas where I currently reside with my Husband, and two cats...*big smile*

It's nice to be able to come together, here in this forum!!

"...and death will be no more, neither with morning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away..." :-)

~PrettyBaby~

• Simon
    Simon

Hiya PrettyBaby
    We have a couple of cats AND a couple of kids so we never get any peace!
    Hope you enjoy participating on the forum.

• DriveslikeJehu
    DriveslikeJehu

Hi Simon, this is a really nice site you have here. It's great that brothers and sisters worldwide can get together and 'dwell in unity!'

• waiting
    waiting

Hey DriveslikeJehu,

Cool name!

If you've been reading here - you have ascertained that we're all in different stages of being in/out of WTBTS. But it's definitely a good place to be able to speak with others, think, argue/discuss, chat, and hang out.

Glad to meet you.

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Welcome DriveslikeJehu. I agree with waiting-cool name. The same name as the San Diego band with the great drummer. It's good to see a new face.
    Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit