Sun,moon, earth and mathematics .

by atomant 136 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos
    V. : But that's not true, the orbital distances. You're not making sense

sorry, when reference was made to "Bode" I thought it was understood that we talked about orbital Radii, diameters. I should have specified orbital "Radius differences" are doubling with further distance from the sun. Thank you for the tabulation, it shows the applied Kepler laws, which involve squaring and cubing the simple radius values, but untangling your figures from the time and velocity components will show the simple truth-- Pluto to Mercury in simple, ever halving steps, but any step > than .3 AU.

PS: it appears that the regular spacings indicate an underlying property of space rather than mass or how it moves in translation or rotates.

• Viviane
    Viviane

But whether you're talking radius or diameter, it doesn't double. The arithmetic never gets you to your numerology no matter how many time you claim it does or say Bode or Kepler.

You're just wrong and pretending you aren't.

• prologos
    prologos
    V:--"But whether you're talking radius or diameter, it doesn't double.

Yes, they double, the succeeding diameter, radius differences, 7 times!!, may be even 8 octaves? -- perhaps you are averse to figure doubling? like your own,-- the one's above?

PS: I had hoped you would play the "You excluded Neptune" card, "--and was looking forward to a real discussion, instead, you seem to not be able to refrain from using the old refrain, : "anything you can do, I can do better, anything you can do, I can do better than you, yes I do--"-- I can still hear the voice, fitting for the avatar.

Thread theme: The Sun ,also Moon/Earth rotating at ~ 28.5 days. in near sync. -- period.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Well, if you think you're right, show your math using data from NASA.

Otherwise, you're spreading wrong g a shitty pseudoscience.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Prologos...what is your point?

What are you attempting to 'prove' with your mathematical gymnastics?

Am I correct in assuming that because you are able to apply mathematical principles and make up mathematical equations about the universe....therefore...god???

• sir82
    sir82

I think is point is something like "orbital diameters double, therefore God".

I admit it would be mildly interesting if they did actually, you know, double, but as Viviane's numbers show, they don't.

But even if they did, it's a pretty big jump from "they double" to "therefore, indisputably, God."

• prologos
    prologos
    OC: "---you are able to apply mathematical principles and make up mathematical equations about the universe....therefore...god???

My point is That there is something beyond the natural outworkings of laws and energy here, , a kind of artistry present in our easily seen cosmic neighbourhood, that should give us pause, and yes,: "look ma what I found!"

V. : "Well, if you think you're right, show your math using data from NASA.

I wish somebody, computer-savvy would put up, link, the clearly readable Nasa list of orbital radii, given to 3 decimal places that I use in my notebook, but to repeat: the orbits increase thus, in AUs: from Venus: +.3, + 0.6, +1.2, +2.4, + 4.8, to Uranus +9.6, to Pluto +19.2 AU. this is arithmetic, not rocket science. I made a list, that's all. the meat is yet to come.

sir82: "but as Viviane's numbers show, they don't.

sorry, but they do, because Vivian's list is not of planetary orbit radii, spacings, distances between the planet's orbits. Of course, the clearly evident doubling would not prove the existence of a creator, but it might be a feature of all systems stable enough, long enough for life to evolve, (we will find out) , but there are intriguing artistic kinks here that stand out, like the NO.10 digit[al] position for our orbit. -- and

the Sun, and the Earth-Moon system rotate, all 3 of them, in ~ synchronisation at ~ 28.5 days per revolution.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    t the clearly readable Nasa list of orbital radii, given to 3 decimal places that I use in my notebook, but I repeat: the orbits increase in AUs: from Venus: +.3, + 0.6, +1.2, +2.4, + 4.8, to Uranus +9.6, to Pluto +19.2 AU. this is arithmetic, not rocket science. I made a list, that's all. the meat is yet to come.

Good lord, just tell us what you have written down. Look in your book, then type it here.

By the way, what do you specifically mean by "orbits increase in AUs"? The distance from the planets to the sun? The length of the orbit? The distance from a planet to the sun IS sort of the radius of the orbit. Sort of because orbits are elliptical.

So, again, show us your math. The list I posted had everything you need on distances. All you need to know how to do is add and subtract.

Show us your math.

the Sun, and the Earth-Moon system rotate, all 3 of them, in ~ synchronisation at ~ 28.5 days per revolution.

That is not even a little bit true. Are you attempting to troll?

• prologos
    prologos
    V: "orbits increase in AUs"? The distance from the planets to the sun? --troll?

No, the increase from one radius to the next. example: orbit of Venus: radius: _.7 Astronomical Units, Orbit of Earth, = I Astronomical Unit, difference between the two, increase: = .3 AU. difference to Mars ~~ .6 AU; increase to Asteroids~~1.2 AU and so on right to Pluto, and ignore Neptune for now. I typed that simple list 3 times, can't line them up. but read them please.

what is an attempt to troll? ---check the figures: rotation of the Sun~~28.5 Earth days. -- rotation of the Earth&Moon about the Barycenter: ~ 28.5 days, aka a lunation?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    prologos: My point is That there is something beyond the natural outworkings of laws and energy here, , a kind of artistry present in our easily seen cosmic neighbourhood, that should give us pause, and yes,: "look ma what I found!"

You get points for creativity

To claim that naturally occurring patterns is indicative of "something beyond" is simply the creative ramblings of someone who desires that to be the outcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit