Beards - September 2016 Watchtower

by Listener 98 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

When questioned about my wearing a beard I simply asked them a question have you ever tried to shave when you have acne rarther than be condemned by the Elders I had their sympathy no I did not have acne but not one of them thought to ask me that AT the time they also questioned my habit of leaving the hall and standing out the back during the meeting usually had company another bro to talk to my question ever tried sitting for a long time when you have piles hameroids not sure of spelling soon after this one of the Elders came up beside me after a meeting and simply whispered vasalene what says I you know says he your sitting problem ya gotta love them they mean well but O so gullable

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I began my Van Dyke type goatee the very same day as this article was studied at the kh. a month or so later I began some feedback from several in the congo, none negative!

A month later I started to hear some rumblings from some elders, though not directly. A week ago an elder asked me why I was growing a goatee and I told him that the wt article seemed to open the door for those with a desire o look a bit more modern. Then I told him to just think of it as an "overlapping" mustache!

He didn't reply!

just saying!

• enigma1863
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

"Overlapping mustache" good one I'll have to use that!

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

How can ye be a right good pirate w'thout yer beard?

ARRRRRRR!!

:0)

• tepidpoultry
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

This ugly head just came up. Skin conditiin? Not be in school? Unamerican!? Baptism not allowed fir new guy.

The article was clear as mud. A citation on Israelite men said they had neatly trimmed beards, then cites the scripture forbidding cutting beards.

Time to block phone numbers.

• Bartolomeo
  • BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

Clean Shaven Jesus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit