War is a tragic reminder that only Christ is able to establish world peace!

by Derrick 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Sargon
    Sargon
    We know She is invisible because we cannot see Her. We have faith that She is Pink.

Perhaps shes not 'pink in the physical sense, it could just be a spiritual feeling of 'pinkness' that her aura is exuding.

Blessed are the cheesemakers!!

BTW: save yourselves boys, she ain't coming.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Perhaps shes not 'pink in the physical sense, it could just be a spiritual feeling of 'pinkness' that her aura is exuding.

Heretic! She is completely Pink and completely Invisible. Only if you understand that can you have true Inner Warm Fuzziness.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Xpatbrit

Heh heh. The world is flawed, and therefore doesn't exist. You aren't buddhist, or something, are you? Maybe you have the qualifications to be one

SS

• riz
    riz

save me, jebus!

• Sargon
    Sargon
    Only if you understand that can you have true Inner Warm Fuzziness.

New theory:

I'm experiencing a warm fuzzy feeling right now via a 26oz bottle of Bushmills. Perhaps Emmanuella is not only pink and invisible but also lives in a bottle of Blackbush. I'll keep delving deeper to try discover her true spirit.

• rocketman
    rocketman

C'mon guys/gals - you're all familiar with jw-speak by now. Don't you know that God will step in "soon"? And hey, it's all Bible-based.

• Sargon
    Sargon

I'd get a 'warm fuzzy feeling' if she'd step in right now and shovel this snow she dumped here yesterday.

• blackguard
    blackguard

Hey Derrick,

While I can share some of your beliefs you might want to know that, in reference to those that are kings and priests, the NWT mistranslates "on" in Revelation to mean, "over". The thought is conveyed by the original author of the book that Christ's Kingdom is to be on earth and not heaven. And when one prays for "God's Kingdom to Come..." he seems to be requesting God to allow His already established Kingdom to come to earth.

Now I'm sure you'll observe that most of the aforementioned comments reflect a level of cynicism and that most of the posters once had affiliation with the lesser god, that artificial person known as the corporate watch tower. These folk are the antithesis of what the watchtower preaches. The watchtower is actually a champion, not of God's Kingdom, but the man-made satanic New World Order which will bring about a sort of peace before the Adonai Yehovah and His son intervene. That NWO is taking shape now in the events in the middle east. The watchtower had foreknowledge of WWI via Russell, WWII via Rutherford and has foreknowledge of WWIII which is triggered by "an incident in Basrah". How and why the corporate watchtower executives know is a subject I recommend you research.

• Sargon
    Sargon
    The watchtower had foreknowledge of WWI via Russell, WWII via Rutherford and has foreknowledge of WWIII which is triggered by "an incident in Basrah". How and why the corporate watchtower executives know is a subject I recommend you research.

You don't really belive this do you? Originally the watchtower had predicted that 1914 marked the end of man's rule on earth, the end of the gentile times, and that Christ's presence had started in 1874. The fact that WWI started was just a coincidence that helped justify thier chosen date. Over the years they have selected many other dates in which nothing significant happened, and these dates were then discarded. If you throw enough darts you'll eventually get a bullseye.

• blackguard
    blackguard

Well sargon, by virtue of the fact you're forced to ask me if ' Ibelieve this' I am lead to suspect you're unfamiliar with the history of the period. 1914 was a date known by Russell, Barbour and others before 1876 . Russell appears to have first learned about The Great War, due to commence in 1914, from his occultic affiliations as far back as 1870: The Hohenzollerns knew about it. Whether I believe it or not is irrelevant; the evidence is that Russell was not pursuing a Christian agenda. He was linked to a group that planned The Great War in much the same way the current invasion of Iraq was drawn up some time ago. Rutherford knew about WWII as far back as 1926.

.I am eager to be wrong here: Follow this conflict in Basrah or Iraq and see if it does not erupt into WWIII and a constitutional crisis in the US. How it will unravel is no mystery to a lot of people, the corporate WTS included.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit