War is a tragic reminder that only Christ is able to establish world peace!

by Derrick 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Yeah, Jesus has done a lot for the world in the last few years.

• gumby
    gumby
    The truth is that humanity needs the God who created this vast universe

No need to worry,

Jesus himself said 2000 years afo........"behold...I will some quickly".

John, who supposedly wrote the book, said this bookm was written to show his servants......"what must SHORTLY take place.

Doncha see the problem here folks? You guys are just too damn impatient! The word "shortly" and "coming quickly".......when translated from greek is......."a way helluva looooooong time.

Gumby

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Derrick,you wouldn`t recognise the truth if it were a flaming telephone pole stuffed up your ass sideways..Only Christ can establish peace? Throughout recorded history he has`nt stopped a war yet or brought national peace to anyone..Your going to have to give him a call,tell him to put down his beer,get of his easy chair and have a look out the window..Oh thats right,you don`t know Jesus that well.You don`t even have his telephone number..LOL!...OUTLAW

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

War is a tragic reminder that only the Invisible Pink Unicorn (PBUH) is able to establish world peace!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

If he's invisible, how can he be pink?

He can't be! Which means that I've proved that the Invisible Pink Unicorn doesn't exist. Since that is true, and the Invisible Pink Unicorn is an atheist argument, I have also demonstrated that atheist arguments are flawed.

Since atheist arguments are flawed, God does exist!

Expatbrit

• Brummie
    Brummie
    have this sinking feeling of dispair in your heart

In other words, if You are at your most vulnerable then JWs will be more than willing to take advantage of you!

That Intelligence created this universe and its laws of physics to house intelligent life, and what you simply know as "love" eminated from this Intelligence! Your very consciousness and emotions and desire for world peace eminated from this Intelligence.

What does this have to do with the Watchtower? Are you saying the only way to serve the intelligent creator is by identifying yourself with the Watchtower? How intelligent is that? You are certainly going to need people who are at their lowest ebb if you are going to get them to believe this.

Brummie

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    Since atheist arguments are flawed, God does exist!

Truly!

Still, I put my money on the Invisible Pink Unicorn in a mud wrestling contest between him and the Big Guy.

ash

• Farkel
    Farkel

In every one of those SEVEN HUNDRED TWENTY THOUSAND days since Christ promised to return "real soon now" someone has died in a War somewhere.

War is a tragic reminder that Christ hasn't done dick in 2,000 years, Rick.

Farkel

• TheStar
    TheStar
    War is a tragic reminder that Christ hasn't done dick in 2,000 years, Rick.

Farkel

LOL! Gotta love ya Farkel...

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    If he's invisible, how can he be pink?

We know She is invisible because we cannot see Her. We have faith that She is Pink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit