War is a tragic reminder that only Christ is able to establish world peace!

by Derrick 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Derrick
    Derrick

The truth is that humanity needs the God who created this vast universe -- who is known as Allah to many, and Jehovah to many, or worshipped under a myriad of other names but indeed is but One -- to eliminate the forces of evil in this world through his Son, Jesus Christ. As a matter of fact, the Bible promises Christ will reign as king on his throne from the heavens for the millennium it shall take to establish world peace.

If you are visiting this site out of curiosity about the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses and have this sinking feeling of dispair in your heart as this world descends into social and economic conflict and chaos, then you should be aware that a Higher Intelligence is about to intervene and save mankind from extinction. That Intelligence created this universe and its laws of physics to house intelligent life, and what you simply know as "love" eminated from this Intelligence! Your very consciousness and emotions and desire for world peace eminated from this Intelligence. That is why you must act quickly.

The blueprint for the future of this planet and all life on it was translated into a book that has survived flawless translations over the millennia, and that book is known as the Bible. Regardless of the translation you choose you can rest assured that it communicates God's plan for human civilization on this planet and its peaceful existence for eternity. Long after our Sun has extinguished its fires we will be living somewhere in this vast universe with the One who made life and the very fabric of space and time possible! Get out the Bible and open it to the beginning, then read it! If it is difficult to understand, visit your local bookstore or an online bookseller and purchase the New International Version or any other modern version! Then read it as you would any non-fiction book with the understanding that it will enlighten you to the truth of the reason behind the existence of life in this universe.

This is a good time to discover through the pages of the Bible the startling truth behind the invisible supernatural forces that cause human barbarianism, wars and bloodshed throughout the history of civilization to today! Your eyes will be opened and like myself you will likely feel like the early primitive peoples who lived deep under the forest canopies until they had the courage to enter the open fields in the darkness of night and look up at the Moon and ocean of stars above! What a shock they must have felt discovering that true "reality" was really hidden under a veil of forest trees above which was a vast sea of mysterious lights. What a shock modern scientists must have felt realizing that sea of lights is filled with infinite earthlike islands like our own. And what a revelation it will be to read the Bible and discover the very laws of physics that govern the ocean of space above has intelligent design - filled with an infinite number of conscious entities both human and non-human (and some whom the ancient writers of the Bible wrote were not from Earth but appeared human during their visits).

Yes, the Bible is truly eye opening and an excellent literary work as well. You will do well to read one of its modern translations if you have not done so. If you are seeking the truth, it is right there within your grasp. If you are a busy profesional you might consider visiting your bookstore or online bookseller and obtaining a cassette or CD-ROM narration of the Bible to play in your car. As the world economy slides deeper into turmoil and chaos this is a good time to discover that no matter what happens you can look to the future with hope and positively know that good will triumph over evil and that even if your body dies your soul and consciousness will live forever. This absolute truth will carry you through the most difficult times that may lie ahead for the world, and strengthen you to live life to the fullest today.

You will not be afraid of what others fear because you will know the truth, and that is why the truth will set you free!

Warm regards to you and your loved ones,

Derrick

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can you prove that??? Like did jesus bring peace? Did he not say he came to bring war, and that when he comes as a king, he will slaughter all who don't/didn't want him as king?

SS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are not bush and his club ardent, practicing, praying christians?

• Sargon
    Sargon
    The blueprint for the future of this planet and all life on it was translated into a book that has survived flawless translations over the millennia

Really?? I would say that this book survives despite many flawed translations over the millennia. Because it's so flawed we can't trust anything it says.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Sorry Derrick, it simply doesn't resonate with me, nor do I believe any of it. One can quote a multitude of scriptures, but for me it begins to all look like gobbledigook. Sorry bud, I've done my time with the bible and god/Jesus. I'm clocked out: finished/done.

Saint Satan made some excellent points, Sargon as well.

Nothing more to add.

Take care Derrick.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

Then why hasn't he done it.

• rebel
    rebel

Derrick,

I think what you are trying to do is admirable.

But like ChrisVance said, why hasn't God stepped in before? What on earth is he waiting for?

I was looking at a thread and I think it was Trauma Hound who put this link on - it shows pictures of babies born in Iraq, disfigured due to some sort of iranium, I think (sorry if I got this wrong). These pictures were so disturbing and I cried for hours. How can a loving God look down and see all this happening to innocents, and do nothing? If a human is moved to want to help these poor little children, why isn't God? Why is he so cold and unfeeling? I can't bear to think about all this suffering - it makes me sick - yet still God does nothing.

Also, I don't believe this is the worst that the world has ever been. There have been bad times, atrocities, plagues, murders, wars etc since time began. Now is no worse than before. And still God does nothing.

I have read a lot about the Bible lately and, quite frankly, it is starting to come across as erroneous.

xxR

• greven
    greven
    Read it as you would any non-fiction book...

Very good advice. By doing this I saw that the bible was nothing but the primitive world view of some barberic tribe living in the middle-east.

This is a good time to discover through the pages of the Bible the startling truth behind the invisible supernatural forces that cause human barbarianism, wars and bloodshed throughout the history of civilization to today! Your eyes will be opened...

As I have seen through history, the bible has it's share in causing human barbarianism, wars and bloodshed. Read the OT! They were worshipping a God of war and followed it's teaching accordingly.

Yes, the Bible is truly eye opening and an excellent literary work as well.

Reading the bible is eye opening indeed, but certainly not a literary masterpiece. It contains numerous contradictions and absurdities. If you want to bore someone to death this book is the way.

Greven

• Shakita
    Shakita

I am sure, Derrick, that you believe everything in your post. Problem is, so did countless others since the beginning of time who have looked to a higher power to rescue them from themselves. Ain't gonna happen. If the higher power that created us cared even a smidgen for our welfare, he/she would have acted long ago.

If Christ is able to establish world peace, then I think he should be held accountable for the countless lives lost in all the wars on this planet. Again the age-old question, how can a loving father sit back and watch the horrors his children are inflicting upon one another without stopping it? My conclusion.....our loving father either doesn't care, or he doesn't exist.

Mrs. Shakita

• dedalus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit