Life is a bag of Sh^t

by JRK 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Speaking of painting, have you tried it - very theraputic.

Failing that, weed + the family guy = happiness done. 😆

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Tomorrow is Friday, so the weekend is coming. Things are warming up outside. Flowers are already blooming, the grass is literally getting greener. It is lighter later in the day. Life is growing and ready to burst forth around us.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Do you have any animals (dogs, cats, chickens, pigs, etc)? No matter how bad I am feeling, they always manage to lift my mood up a notch or two. Walking in the forest also seems to do the trick. Hang in there.
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Happy St. Paddy's day.

That being said, Life is a bag of shit.

So please give me some sort of positivity in this post.

I wish I could get it from whom I would like it from, but that is a bullshit dream.

Life sucks then you die!

JK

No. Life is great. That's all you're going to get from me.

• OnTheWayOut
  • Dagney
    Dagney

I feel for you John.

Good ideas here. Might be too cold to go outside, but it does help. Maybe time to try a warmer climate. Arizona, Florida, maybe on the Gulf.

Maybe some volunteer work, being around people doing good things helping others.

It's been a rough year I know. And I know you miss your mom. It just takes time, one foot in front of the next. Keep trying different things, meditate, support groups...whatever it takes to help you make it through the dark time.

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

I'm in Oklahoma City. The sun is shining, there are cowboys and steak and beer. People are nice in Oklahoma.

Go outside and do something small or big for your neighbor. Life is better when YOU are the good you want to see in the world. BE the good.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m sure some third -fourth world country poor person would swap places with you in a second if they had the chance .

Their are millions if not billions of people on this earth that would trade places with you if they had the chance .

Don`t be so self indulgent.

Sometimes we just need to spell it out as it is .

O.K. If it`s a relationship issue that`s gone wrong ,time heals everything and a new relationship will come along and you will wonder why you stressed out so much about your previous relationship.

That`s life.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I always listen to and sing this song when I feel as you do now. Try it!

All Things Must Pass

• punkofnice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit