Life is a bag of Sh^t

by JRK 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Life is a filmstrip, not a snapshot. Don't get too wrapped up in any one moment.

I always liked that perspective.

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Life's difficult sometimes....but is really bad in other places. JRK, people sometimes need to struggle a little bit to be happy. You could take a month to Venezuela or Haiti to see it by yourself. You could seek a hobby, change careers, seek medical help, peace, be happy.

• Stealth
    Stealth

When at a low point it can be difficult to have a positive outlook. I have been there. But just knowing that it will get better in spite of not being able to see it at that moment, is what helped push me through.

• flipper
    flipper

JRK- Hey buddy, sorry you're feeling low. Just caught up with this thread, been working out of town a few days. As you know- been through some shit like you recently losing parents in death , and years before losing female relationships that probably didn't help me progress in life way back then. I've found that when life gives me shit- I either make shit pancakes for breakfast or a shit omelette- whatever's your choice.

But here's a little you tube ditty my wife's employer sent her that might cheer you up called : Joanie the Jehovah's Witness stripper ! Take care bud, hope to chat soon.Love ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnKM9XApswI.

• JRK
    JRK

Thanks, everyone! I am doing a bit better now. The emotional flashbacks can be hell, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

JK

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JRK, Glad things are looking up. Hope that continues.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit