The Truth about September 11 ( 9-11 )

by UnDisfellowshipped 58 Replies latest social current

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I'm not buying that this is a big conspiracy; I think these just a series of horrible foul-ups by the government. Since when does anything run by politicians work right? I think that Bush had no idea what was going on, and that is just a kind of a goofy guy, who has a one-track mind.

People may say that so many things could not happen without it being deliberate.....well....remember Titanic?

If Titanic had just had enough lifeboats, if the watertight door had extended one level further, if the damage was not so spread out, if they had not sped into the night with all of the ice warnings they had, if the Californian, which was only 10 miles away, had an all-night wireless operator to pick up the distress signal, if Captain Smith had only sent a couple of men into the chaos with a few mattresses to stuff the holes with, it would've bought enough time to save everyone on board, if only people had taken the call to leave the boat seriously at first, if only the saw the iceberg five seconds sooner, or five seconds later.......

see what I mean? A string of accidents can easily look like a conspiracy. In the end, it's not planned treason, just the formula for a almost mythical Greek tragedy.

ash

• Hungout
    Hungout

Good post ashitaka

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

The late FDR, said, "In politics nothing happens by accident. If it happens you can bet it was planned that way".

Guest 77

• Pleasuredome
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

ashitaka,

Right after 9/11 there was talk that the CIA screwed up and was too slow or didn't respond to the threats. I do not buy the conspiracy theories that the WTC was deliberately sabotaged, not for the reason that there maybe people that have the motives but that something like that would involve too many people and someone would be eventually talk. My point again is that if the US administration screwed up and didn't react fast enough to the threats, should not the American people know that there government blew it? Or I guess this is unpatriotic to question your president. Some people like Sen. Bob Graham are not questioning President Bushes motives in the matter but just wants to get to the truth.

Will

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Very good post ashi. I like the way you got the message across.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Heard it all before,

I totally agree with everything being said. I refuse to comment much on a forum as speaking is much easier than writing, I feel.

But yes, Bin Laden is Innocent. Zionists are guilty.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Pleasuredome, Zek Heil... Thats a good one.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

The 9-11 hijackings were conducted by an alien race of pig/human symbiats bent on dominating the future of hog bellies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit