The Truth about September 11 ( 9-11 )

by UnDisfellowshipped 58 Replies latest social current

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    one big thing that I could not find anywhere is if there was not a plane that crashed into the pentagon - where are all the passenger ?!

Ever hear of cremation?

But, since conspiracy theorists abound, maybe we have been fed a line of crap all these years about the IRA by the Brits. Maybe they are just Freedom Fighters also seeking to be out from underneath the brutal regime of the English Parliament.

Why are all the conspiracist nuts against only the Americans? Can't we build good conspiracies against out allies?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I do buy that flight 93 was blown out of the sky by the US. Hell, if I had to make that kind of decision, 66 people against the hundreds or thousands they could kill if they crashed into a populated area, then I would have had flight 93 shot down, too. That one just makes sense. People remember hearing a sonic boom in the area of flight 93's crash point. Now, any one of our more powerful planes could have gotten there in minutes, and shot the plane down. This is just a good-sense call, although a terrible one to make. No wonder that the country would rather believe that it was brought down by heroes rather than our own government.

Still, I watched a program about how the Towers fell. From the program, it showed that it was a structural flaw (not preparing for this type of attack) that lent to the fall. Basically, it was just a mass buttress failure-----too-small screws holding up a big, big building. The towers falling is not a conspiracy.

As for the pentagon, you can see footage of a plane hitting....they played it on CNN over and over. It was a parking lot camera that caught the plane crashing. If that was faked, they must've hired Steven Spielberg for the job.

Now, while I have deep reservations about us being in Iraq, I don't believe for one minute that we deliberatly brought down the towers....I can buy that we were lax in our security (obviously). Now, that makes sense.

ash

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I do buy that flight 93 was blown out of the sky by the US.

The passengers fought with the pilots, then the plane flew into the ground. This is well documented.

Also, if it was blown away by fighters, that would be well documented.

• teejay
    teejay

>>> The passengers fought with the pilots, then the plane flew into the ground. This is well documented.

"Well documented" is right, Six. I saw the re-enactment on TV.

>>> Also, if it was blown away by fighters, that would be well documented.

Right again! I **DIDN'T** see the re-enactment of any Air Force fighter jet on TV.

Besides... our government denied ever shooting down the plane, so what further documentation does anyone need? It's clear: Flight 93 was downed, not by a Air Force missile, but by the heroic self-sacrifice of the passengers who rallied after hearing Beamer's battle cry: "Let's Roll!"

The passenger's did it, not a missile from a military aircraft. End of story.

tj ~ who's been known to be sarcastic... on occasion

• avishai
    avishai
    the desire to consolidate U.S./Israeli military hegemony over a strategically vital region

More anti-semitic prattle. Did you know that some conspiracy theorists also say the gulf war or wwII never happened?

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

A conspiracy theory is only a theory if there is no proof.

If you take the time to study the events you will see that there is a lot of proof that the government not only knew what was coming, but allowed the attacks to happen.

Instead of discounting everything anyone says against the official line, research it for yourself.

Most of us here are only here because we have questioned the official version of events from the societies point of view, now try and do the same with the governments official version. It doesn't hold water. It is fabrication and lies.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Instead of discounting everything anyone says against the official line, research it for yourself.

most people cant be arsed, mate. they'd rather listen to people like Bumsfelt, Shrub or the Federal Bullshit Investigators to give them the facts.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Pleasuredome,

I enjoy your posts because I know, that you know, what is really going on.

It's a shame that the majority of people accept the 'official' version of events, even though that official version changes. They don't notice the changes because they are too willing to accept what the news tells them.

The best book i've read on the subject of Sept 11th :

'Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Centre Disaster- Why the official story of 9/11 is a monumental lie. by David Icke.

All the evidence you need.

• email
    email

These conspiracy theorists crack me up... and then you have people that would actually be in partial agreement with the ridiculous alegations on this post!!... lol

So I guess you also belive (like a lot of conspiracy theorists) that we never landed on the moon and that it was all an elaborate hoax too...

Gimme a BREAK!!! lol

• avishai
    avishai

Just because I don't listen to every whacko conspiracy theory that comes around the pike, does'nt mean I believe everything the US gov. says. But your David Icke reference is'nt very credible, either. He believes the world is controlled by reptilian aliens. Watched WAY to much "V" in the 80's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit