RUMOR ABOUT ME FLOATING AROUND THE HALL : (

by MoeJoJoJo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

I cannot tell you how angry I am right now. The rumor is that I was pregnant before my husband and I were married. We were both witnesses and were married at the hall. They are trying to trash my name!!! I am so pissed. I became pregnant seven months AFTER we were married.

Why do they have to find negative things to say about those who leave, even go so far as to lie? Its just sickening.

• LB
    LB

You can recognize the followers of Christ by the love shown among the brothers. Almost makes you want to puke doesn't it?

Today I spent some time thinking about my son and how I got him involved. I feel pretty damn guilty about all that now.

When we went to our only apostafest my wife mentioned that people there conducted themselves as witnesses are supposed to. It honestly felt like a home filled with love and loving people.

Of course this wasn't held in Dallas.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Contact a lawyer... sounds like the basis for a Slander lawsuit.

• MoeJoJoJo
    MoeJoJoJo

BTW, my son is ten years old. The reason this rumor is circulating is because I quit going to meetings and am an 'evil apostate' and they want to dig up some type of dirt on me. I guess they had to resort to making up something. They are nothing but backbiting gossips. I wonder what else is circulating.

They have to make those who leave, appear as bad and evil as they are WT says they are.

LB, yes I recognize exactly what they are! Is your son still in the org?

Thanx Elsewhere, I want to find out exactly who started this rumor.

• freedom96
    freedom96

It is sad that people have to act that way. Sorry pathetic losers.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Moe:

At least they waited until you left. They pulled the same crap with Thunder and I we married April 13,1984 and I had Anthony February 6,1985 and he was almost 9 ponds but they still said GASP that I was pregnant first. Which would be impossible since we never had sex before we married

• myself
    myself

The rumor is that I was pregnant before my husband and I were married. We were both witnesses and were married at the hall. They are trying to trash my name!!! I am so pissed. I became pregnant seven months AFTER we were married.

Moe, remember too that they are encouraged to forget their education, they wont need it to survive armegeddon. I think that they especially missed out on their math lessons. If they can't figure out the time elapsed between your marraige and the birth of your child, they definately aren't going to able to get their predictions right when it comes to corresponding dates with prophecy(s)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

It was a very liberating moment when I reached a consensus within myself that I do not care a fig for what any JW thinks of me. I do hope though that they embellish any story that the create about me with a little creativity. I do not want to be just a common or garden fornicator or drunk, I would rather be accused of having run a covert business as a 'hit man' as a means of supporting myself when I Pioneered.

I know that this situation is presently very upsetting to you and your family MoeJoJo, but heaven forbid ( excuse the analogy ) that you take seriously what any JW might think of you, they are after all not quite themselves.

HS

• berylblue
    berylblue

Why do they have to find negative things to say about those who leave, even go so far as to lie? Its just sickening.

Because if they do that, then it is YOUR fault you left, and not the fault of the org or anyone in it. You were bad to begin with, apparenlty.

Sorry that happened. My thougts are with you.

Beryl

• berylblue
    berylblue

Because if they do that, then it is YOUR fault you left, and not the fault of the org or anyone in it. You were bad to begin with, apparenlty.

Sorry that happened. My thougts are with you.

Beryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit