RUMOR ABOUT ME FLOATING AROUND THE HALL : (

by MoeJoJoJo 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Consider the source of these rumors: people who are so needy, so neurotic, so sick they got themselves sucked into a cheap little garden variety religious cult and don't have the sense to realize it. They're pissed at themselves cause you, and I, and everyone else here realized the name of the game and got the hell out.

Now they're attempting to make you look smaller by trying to push you down so that they'll look taller. Don't work thataway. They're revealing what trash they really are; spiritual fools, religious nuts, gossiping idiots. Screw 'em.

francois

• Maverick
    Maverick

This reminds me of when I wrote a letter to the CO telling him about the problem of gossip at my Hall. I did not name names but it would not have been to hard for him to investigate and see for himself. He wrote me back and said he would not turn in my letter to Brooklyn and would check on things when he came back to my Hall...in five months! What happened...nothing. I realized gossip is an important tool used by the J-dud masters to discredit and unofficailly punish anyone they want.

Knowing this, when I wanted out I sent the Baptism Nullification letter to everyone I could, except the PO and the CO. They had a hell of a time containing that salvo! I still send letters here and there just to stir them up a little. This 'channel' is vital to their control over the flock. It is a two edged sword though, and I say swing away! Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit