Goofy's Introduction, hello

by goofy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

First welcome!!! I also enjoyed reading your post. I think it is healthy to get to the point in your life where you do not hate anyone just the borg. I feel those in leadership are the ones that are responsible for misleading the rank and file publishers. Most publishers truly beleive that they are doing what is right, but they are just being controlled by a male dominated, repressive religion. JMO

Leslie

• outnfree
    outnfree

Welcome (((((goofy)))))) !!!

Your descriptions of never feeling like you fit in touched me deeply. How very isolated many of us felt! I am glad you've figured out that the Borg was making you sad and the remedy was to leave and to LIVE!

I look forward to your contributions to the board.

outnfree

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Welcome Goofy,

TWO YEARS WOW ! you should of joined us from the beginning. I hope you enjoy your time with us all and make loads of new friends and of course get the support that you need.

All the best buddy and I enjoyed your Post.

Matt

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Hi Goofy,

And Welcome!

• email
    email

WELCOME Goofy!!...

Glad you finally decided to join us and post!... A lot of us can relate to your story... I hope you can find the support you need.

Keep posting!

("email")

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome Goofy, love the name!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hi goofy and welcome. Enjoyed reading your experience. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You had to do what you had to do under your circumstance. I always enjoyed going out even when I was a witness, its just that, I carried it to far at times. I would stretch the envelope with my conduct. Enjoy your stay and join us at the chat room.

Guest 77

• Jade
    Jade

((((((Goofy))))))

I'm glad you let us know you are here. I enjoyed your post. Hope you will find the happiness you are looking for.

Jade

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, Goofy.

I'm glad you got the courage to post (it does take courage the first couple of times, then it's like talking with friends at a local pub, like you described)

Come join us in chat sometimes. We really get to act silly there!

Hugs,

j2bf

• layla
    layla

Goofy!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit