What's The Strangest Thing that ever happened to you OUT IN SERVICE??

by NaruNaruChan 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hey Ghosthunter, should save that call for the CO! I never saw a CO with nice shoes, he would have walked right through that mess and you would not even be able to tell....until you got into the car! Maverick

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

This very large woman answered the door with a thin see through nightgown with two rather large things protruding from her chest. I said "Hi we are visitng people in your NIPPLEHOOD...I mean neighborhood" We also had an Awake article titled "When someone you love dies" I offered it saying "When someone loves you, you die" I told a young person who came to the door about the great section in the Awake called young people ask....that particular article happened to be about masterbation though! Pretty embarassing to be sharing that at the door! Iv'e got to stop, I could be here all night! FP

• archangel01
    archangel01

a guy came to the door, and HIS head was up HIS ass. not the other way 'round

----

To thew. what does this mean, I don't get it please explain.........

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

I once had a guy start speaking in tounges while out doing tracts. That was a bit un-nerving. The funniest thing though was being chased off a houses front porch by the home owners pet turkey! The damn thing bit me on the ass! I still have fowl nightmares!!!

Thunder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit