What's The Strangest Thing that ever happened to you OUT IN SERVICE??

by NaruNaruChan 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Gee, where do I start?

One time a woman swung open the door totally nude with a huge smile on her face. I had to take a break for a while.

There once was a sister who used to chew up bananas and then spit them out for her toddler to eat. Try explaining that at the door.

Once when I was pioneering, this guy moved in to our hall and went out every day during the week, so naturally we worked together. He told me how his favorite pastime was to (how should I put this) ..... have intercourse with the cows in the barn.
    Udderly gross.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    He told me how his favorite pastime was to (how should I put this) ..... have intercourse with the cows in the barn.
    Udderly gross.

Big Tex:

Ummmm: Boy now those are stories LOL None of mine are that funny at all LOL

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Aw you know those cows wanted it. Hey the way they would swish that backside when they chewed their cud and you just know what they're thinking.

There's nothing worse than a de-flowered cow.

• nowisee
    nowisee

how can anyone in the world follow that.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Big Tex:

<dials up PETA>

CG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The strangest thing?..How about,they actually took the magazines,LOL!...OUTLAW

• Scooby
    Scooby

A house I called on turned out to be a fraternity party. They invited me in and I watched them do shots while I tried to place magazines. What a goof I was......I was actually tempted to do a beer bong while talking about the Awake.

They took all my magazines and I got a return visit out of the deal. Also an invite to to come back the next day for another party. (ReturnVisit!!!!)

What a super trooper I was!!!

• Maverick
    Maverick

I was fairly new at the door to door stuff and the pioneer brother who was 'training' me was watching my back. We came to one door and an old guy who lookes like Willie Nelson, (wrinkles, long hair, guitar strap headband) stepped out the door and closed it right behind himself and leaned on the closed door. He was pissed! His wife had sent him out to get ride of us! I tried to be nice and I listened to him give us shit for a few minutes. Well, I was new and not used to taking crap from people. When he was done and started to open the door I said, "Maybe if you took some asprin you would feel better!" Willies face turned bright red and he spit out, " I'll take some asprin!!!" and he was so mad he got caught in the door. He was trying to get through it and close it at the same time. What a strooge! I walked off the steps quite pleased with myself. The brother was real quiet. When we got to the street he said in a very stern manner, "Never do that again!" I was surprised! Then he started to laugh, and we both laughted. Maverick

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

When I was a kid, I used to visit an aunt and a cousin who were also JW. They lived in this little town called Bellefontaine, OH. My aunt and her husband moved there because "the need was great". Anyway, my cousin had a sense of humor and when we went out in service, she purposely called on this one house because she wanted to show me the dirtiest house in the town. As I recall, it was pretty much the most disgusting piece of property I had ever seen. I also remember one of this woman's kids taking a DUMP right off the front porch while we were standing on her steps. I guess that's what HE felt about our presence, eh?

• avishai
    avishai

Uhhhh, how about going to the whorehouses in Nevada to witness to the ladies that lived there! I was only 17, & all the ladies were there in the lobby, giggling, teasing me, "your cute" "want a free one" etc. I've never blushed so hard in my life! I think now, I might react a little differently. . Nah. I'd still just stand there & blush.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit